[TC] Gaming Forums
- garypants + MyNamesPython report (Report Archived by BP) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: - garypants + MyNamesPython report (Report Archived by BP) (/showthread.php?tid=38102)

- garypants + MyNamesPython report (Report Archived by BP) - Yasso7up - 2024-06-07 22:06

Users Involved

Your LFS Username: Yasso7up

Their LFS Username(s): garypants; MyNamesPython
Their In-game Nickname(s): [TC]›Carl‹[COP]; [COP] Kyle. P

Incident Information

Date of Incident: June 07
Time of Incident: from 21:26.50 UTC, 22:21.00 on my replay timestamp

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps): garypants and MyNamesPython went WW on Autobahn while its not permitted to do so, garypants reversed on autobahn like there wasnt anyone on the road and almost hit 1 civilian: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CnBy-j60JQ 10.0.1.a Driving wrong way on Autobahn sections is strictly forbidden, even during chases.

Description of your conversation with this user(s) about their conduct, including their reaction to your messages: No comment, not even apologizing

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s): https://drive.google.com/file/d/15vnRlTJy-gWXECnMIZ2AL9Ltj0U-KiwY/view?usp=sharing

Confirmation

Do you confirm that your User Report meets all standards outlined in the User Report Information thread? Yes

RE: garypants + MyNamesPython report - Carl - 2024-06-07 22:09

The wrong rule was quoted, here is the one you need:

Quote:10.0.1.f Cops in chase may drive on the wrong side of the Autobahn for short distances if no alternative route is available without losing the chase, provided it is safe to do so.

I reversed cautiously against the wall for a few metres to return to chase, no crash happened no complaints were to be had.

RE: garypants + MyNamesPython report - Yasso7up - 2024-06-07 22:16

(2024-06-07 22:09)Carl Wrote:  The wrong rule was quoted, here is the one you need:

Quote:10.0.1.f Cops in chase may drive on the wrong side of the Autobahn for short distances if no alternative route is available without losing the chase, provided it is safe to do so.

I reversed cautiously against the wall for a few metres to return to chase, no crash happened no complaints were to be had.

in my opinion this rule might apply for kyle who was closer to me, but you were too far to reverse, you could have used the bridge but you gained an unfair advantage going wrong way on AB unlike me

Status: Management Investigation. Updated by BP. - BP - 2024-06-08 03:46

This report is being reviewed by [TC] CityDriving Management

As this report is against a [TC] CityDriving Member, the report will be reviewed by [TC] CityDriving Management.

Reports against our members are reviewed and handled differently to a regular user report. Please allow up to one week (from the time of submission) before asking for an update.

At their desire, the reported member may respond to this thread with their perspective.

Please keep an eye on this thread in case we require further information from you.

The outcome of the report will be posted publicly.

Thank you,
[TC] CityDriving Management

RE: garypants + MyNamesPython report - Yasso7up - 2024-06-08 08:24

I also noticed from the video that you both didnt put 1 civilian in danger but 2 civilians, one of them hit the wall as he panicked. 10.0.1.f 1. Cops in chase may drive on the wrong side of the Autobahn for short distances if no alternative route is available without losing the chase, provided it is safe to do so.

RE: garypants + MyNamesPython report - BP - 2024-06-10 12:08

Hello,

I will firstly address a few issues with the presentation of your report. This will hopefully mean any subsequent reports you submit will be easier for admins to read and process.
  • As the User Report Information thread says, please write your answers outside of the [/b] codes.
  • "Time of Incident" section refers to the time of the incident. Timestamps should not go here.
  • Timestamps should be included in the section which says "Description of Incident (Include Timestamps)".
  • The "Description of your conversation with this user(s) about their conduct, including their reaction to your messages" section refers to the conversation you should generally have with someone that you believe has broken the rules, prior to reporting them. Often, opening some sort of level-headed dialog can help with situations. It seems that you did not communicate with anyone prior to reporting. Please consider this next time.

Onto the report, the rules state:
Quote:Exceptions to rule 10.0.1:
1. Cops in chase may drive on the wrong side of the Autobahn for short distances if no alternative route is available without losing the chase, provided it is safe to do so.
2. Users towing a vehicle on the Autobahn are permitted to drive on the wrong side for short distances if that is the safest and most efficient solution.

Carl reversed the wrong-way down the Autobahn for a brief period of distance and time, kept the speed low and kept to the wall in the non-overtaking lane. He took genuine care and ultimately caused no issue, despite some traffic approaching (who weren't really paying attention, but no issues here).

MyNamesPython's actions were also acceptable.

BP

No action has been taken as explained
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.