[TC] Gaming Forums
+ Intentional ramming on a chase (Report Archived by Dale) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + Intentional ramming on a chase (Report Archived by Dale) (/showthread.php?tid=38129)

+ Intentional ramming on a chase (Report Archived by Dale) - CGTYKSY55 - 2024-06-12 13:24

Users Involved

Your LFS Username:CGTYKSY55

Their LFS Username(s):joker18joker
Their In-game Nickname(s):ENES.E

Incident Information

Date of Incident:12.06.2024
Time of Incident:13.10 UTC

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps):
12:16 - the suspect intentionally rams the other cop in the chase, causing him to roll over. This action appears to be a deliberate attempt to evade capture by the police.

Description of your conversation with this user(s) about their conduct, including their reaction to your messages:After the incident, I informed the user that I would be reporting him for ramming. He responded by denying the accusation and blaming us for ramming him instead. He was dismissive and did not believe that I would report him.(me: reported for ramming. him: are you kidding Biggrin you guys were going ww and crashing into me.)

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s):https://www.mediafire.com/file/wtt9hyzxpkulura/suspect_ramming.mpr/file

Confirmation

Do you confirm that your User Report meets all standards outlined in the User Report Information thread?Yes.

RE: Intentional ramming on a chase - Epicproes - 2024-06-12 13:27

idk what to say

RE: Intentional ramming on a chase - CGTYKSY55 - 2024-06-12 13:41

Yeah, maybe it's because you weren't reported nor an admin.

Status: Investigation Process. Updated by: Dale. - Dale - 2024-06-12 16:08

This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

RE: Intentional ramming on a chase - Dale - 2024-06-12 19:19

Hello,

I've had a look at the replay from the beginning and most of the chase goes off perfectly. during the whole chase there were only 3 instances which garnered my interest these are:

11:40- joker18joker does a U-turn at the corner, CGTYKSY55 is going WW around the corner at the time, both users crash. No apologies.

12:16- joker18joker is boxed, is trying to escape, push's the front cop, which ends up on the roof, To me this looks like lag as the cop is on all 4 wheels then all of a sudden on their side then on the roof, see clip:

14:25- joker18joker crashes into a car whilst WW on the bridge, doesn't say sorry.

These are the only bits that are worth mentioning, as stated I don't think the ram at 12:16 is intentional, but lag made this worse. Therefore the only bits which I find to be wrong here are the two crashes in the chase. as I'm not sure if joker18joker has a forum account I'll do the easiest thing and warn them about apologising after crashing into someone.

CGTYKSY55, If you apologise to joker18joker in this thread I'll have it linked so they should see it. as you were just trying to get round the corner quickest way you could, although WW, this still caused a crash.

RE: Intentional ramming on a chase - CGTYKSY55 - 2024-06-12 19:50

Yes, i do apologize about the crash i caused.

RE: Intentional ramming on a chase - robo1990 - 2024-06-13 08:01

can i just point out there was no lag from my side and most of the time suspect was fine also in fact of the push he drove back into space and rather than turn he went straight into my door wich is illegal especially with much force

RE: Intentional ramming on a chase - Dale - 2024-06-13 14:53

thanks for the input robo, this is what I'll do.

after looking at it again it is harsher than it needs to be. As joker18joker's record is clean I'll give them a confirmable warning about ramming, and apologising for the crash that happened after this incident.

Regards,

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.