[TC] Gaming Forums
+ Highway Wrong Way Violation (Report Archived by Vilix) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + Highway Wrong Way Violation (Report Archived by Vilix) (/showthread.php?tid=38133)

+ Highway Wrong Way Violation (Report Archived by Vilix) - abdullahlfs37 - 2024-06-13 17:44

Your LFS Username:abdullahlfs37

Their LFS Username(s):E-30 King
Their In-game Nickname(s):Ngu«cakır

Date of Incident:12.06.2024
Time of Incident:20:39

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps):
35.15 - While I was riding a motorcycle on the highway, the suspect came from the wrong direction and hit me.

Description of your conversation with this user(s) about their conduct, including their reaction to your messages: After hitting me, he says that his aim was to hit his friend, but under any circumstances, driving in the wrong direction on the highway is against the rules

Replay / Screenshot Link(s) https://www.mediafire.com/file/7ekb5kvtfzmwhu5/%25C3%25A7ak%255ET%25C4%25B1rtersy%25C3%25B6n.mpr/file

RE: Highway Wrong Way Violation - B.Çakır - 2024-06-13 17:48

The friend is right, but my goal was not to hit him. We were talking with my teammate behind. When I hit the car, there was no fall or anything. I actually hit the NPC. I made the friend say this to Ch, I apologized to him, he wanted to report it, and he is right, so I won't say anything.

RE: Highway Wrong Way Violation - abdullahlfs37 - 2024-06-13 17:50

Thank you for your answer, but if you watch the video, you will see that I fell after hitting me, the authorities will do what is necessary.

RE: Highway Wrong Way Violation - B.Çakır - 2024-06-13 17:56

I forgot to throw money, I also threw the money away

RE: Highway Wrong Way Violation - abdullahlfs37 - 2024-06-13 17:57

I sent money after the complaint fee, the light against the money on the server guaranteed that the prohibitions were violated.

RE: Highway Wrong Way Violation - B.Çakır - 2024-06-13 17:59

hahahahhahahaha red light, if this is the point where we should hang out, yes, I'm wrong, I was wrong when I sent it from the opposite direction, I'm saying I'm right, we were the only ones on the server, I thought joking wouldn't hurt anyone else.

RE: Highway Wrong Way Violation - abdullahlfs37 - 2024-06-13 18:00

Please do not reply further, admins will deal with the issue.

RE: Highway Wrong Way Violation - Dodo - 2024-06-14 00:57

Thread locked until outcome, just to not flood the thread with non-related posts. You can expect to receive an outcome by saturday evening.

This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

Status: Investigation Process. Updated by: Vilix. - Vilix - 2024-06-17 12:52

This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

RE: Highway Wrong Way Violation - Vilix - 2024-06-17 13:31

Good afternoon and apologies for the delay,

MPR Notes:
11:03 E-30 King drives the wrong way on Autobahn.

34:53 E-30 King drives the wrong way on Autobahn.

35:15 While driving wrong way on the AB, E-30 King sees 2 bikers approaching and steers towards abdullahlfs37 causing a crash. The impact of this crash then sends E-30 King into the other biker causing another collision.

Action:
E-30 King was explicitly warned a few months ago of this exact behavior where an admin warned and reminded them that driving on the Autobahn is STRICTLY forbidden as stated by the following server rules:

Quote:10.0.1 Do not drive on the wrong side of the Autobahn.
10.0.1.a Driving wrong way on Autobahn sections is strictly forbidden, even during chases.

Furthermore, E-30 King has been previously banned for intentional ramming and has received multiple in-game reports of careless wrong-way driving and crashing other players with their friends. All of which contradict these rules:

Quote:1.2 Do not crash or ram other cars deliberately.
1.3 Drive on the correct side of the road

Even when playing with friends on a nearly empty server, server rules must be respected and followed at all times. As such, E-30 King will be banned for 3 days for driving the wrong way on the Autobahn, and intentionally causing a crash with 2 players while doing so.

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.