[TC] Gaming Forums
- active account (Unban Request Denied by Carl) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Unban Requests (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+----- Forum: Unban Requests - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+----- Thread: - active account (Unban Request Denied by Carl) (/showthread.php?tid=38145)

- active account (Unban Request Denied by Carl) - kiasports - 2024-06-19 20:32

Your LFS Username: kiasport

Time & Date of IncidentConfused1?

Replay / Screenshot LinkConfused1
Replay TimestampsConfused1

Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:
Hello, I want my account to be activated, I don't know why it is like this, what is the reason, if it is a rule violation, you can be sure that I will not do this again, please, I want it to be opened, thank you.

Status: Pending Investigation. Updated by Dale. - Dale - 2024-06-20 15:33

The administrator who originally issued your ban has been notified
Please be patient whilst this request is reviewed.

RE: active account - Chuck - 2024-06-20 16:22

I'm not sure what the admin in charge gonna say, but it may help if you could write a little story about the account. Some keywords that should appear in that story: "Azerbaijan", "Turkey", "digger71"

RE: active account - kiasports - 2024-06-20 17:09

Kiasport account belongs to me, no one has accessed my account. I am from Azerbaijan, digger71 is not my account, it is my friend's account. I logged in and out of that account once, but the digger71 account did not belong to me, my friend was from Turkey.

Status: Investigation Process. Updated by: Carl. - Carl - 2024-06-23 21:36

I have acknowledged your request
Please be patient during this review, I will reply in due course.

RE: active account - Carl - 2024-06-25 20:01

Hi,

Too much suspicious activity from the account such as another person logging in to your account, or you logging into another account. There are some links to a particular group of accounts which were distributed with the intent of renting for money or ban evasion. There are large amounts of money going in and out of your bank which is not natural to the gameplay.

LFS Terms and Conditions were breached making it difficult to determine who is the owner and the validity of your claims. We strongly discourage giving your account to other players or buying used accounts as this issue happens.

Unban Request Denied
Please read our terms & conditions if you wish to appeal this ban.