[TC] Gaming Forums
- Cop Abusing Cop rights? (Report Archived by Vilix) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: - Cop Abusing Cop rights? (Report Archived by Vilix) (/showthread.php?tid=38146)

- Cop Abusing Cop rights? (Report Archived by Vilix) - THE WIZARD DK - 2024-06-20 06:15

Users Involved
Your LFS Username: THE WIZARD DK

Their LFS Username(s): BalangenMarty
Their In-game Nickname(s): çgì«crzy[COP]

Incident Information
Date of Incident: 19th June 2024
Time of Incident: Roughly 02:00 UK GMT.(around 01:00 Danish time)

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps):
Time stamp 1:35:00
incident happens(Time stamp 1:35:00) when i hit grass and accidently skid into the cop(BalangenMarty).
i say !sorry and pay 120 to the cop(BalangenMarty), as that accident was not intended in any way.

Description of your conversation with this user(s) about their conduct, including their reaction to your messages:

its a player to player based accident, and i say !sorry and pays him. i dont even know why he was parked in the middle of the road as there was no one around but he was just stopped there. after i skidded into him he then for unknown reasons turn around and bumps into me. assumingly he then tries to engage me for chase typing this in chat "No car in tracker"."HOW THE". timestamp 1:34:14 he almost causes a collision with car from behind swerving in lanes.timestamp 1:36:13 i then remind him, as he may not have seen it in chat, that i did say sorry and paid 120, posting this in chat : [HGV]Snowman paid 120 € compensation to çgì«crzy[COP]. then i think he gets that i actually did pay him for the accident caused and starts to drive off as i had goods to deliver. 1:35:40 he replies : GREAT. assuming he acknowledged that i paid him already.
he then writes : semi... ,whatever context that have. (i dont get what he means by that).
1:35:52 i reply again : i paid you already. he replies: well. me law.
i then think yeah whatever but i did my part legal and according to rules of TC.
i then start driving off to get my job done when he writes : me chase.me money.
1:36:22 i replay : lol are you kidding me.
to which he replies : yes.
then i get spectated loosing 3500 km distance and my job in the process.
he then goes.. : oh well.

i then think this is too weird and writes : Trip lost (3914.8 km, 153 €) pff
then i log off..(because what the actual...yes that word).

Evidence
Replay / Screenshot Link(s):
Download MPR Here(Mediafire)
Confirmation
Do you confirm that your User Report meets all standards outlined in the User Report Information thread? Yes

Cop Abusing Cop rights? - BP - 2024-06-20 06:22

Hello,

Please could you re-upload your evidence to one of the listed sites here: https://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=20150

The sites listed in that thread are confirmed to be safe.

Also, please remove the irrelevant rambling. This will make it easier for the admin as he knows everything written will be important and relevant to the case.

RE: Cop Abusing Cop rights? - THE WIZARD DK - 2024-06-20 06:28

(2024-06-20 06:22)BP Wrote:  Hello,

Please could you re-upload your evidence to one of the listed sites here: https://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=20150

The sites listed in that thread are confirmed to be safe.

Also, please remove the irrelevant rambling. This will make it easier for the admin as he knows everything written will be important and relevant to the case.

yeah sorry i didnt know there was specific sites for that but thanks for letting me know.

gimme 2 sec to change link in post 1

EDIT: Updated link in post 1
EDIT2: editted some excessive stuff out of post one

EDIT 3:
again i like to take the liberty to notify that some people are going REALLY close to heavy vehicles without a thought of how heavy they are too handle. like bikes overtaking on inside between rails, cars playing chicken headon etc..
my point by typing this is simply:
it is hard to drive a truck safely when everyone around it drives like maniacs.

RE: Cop Abusing Cop rights? - BP - 2024-06-20 06:49

Hi,

I'm sorry to be persistent but please consider only including the relevant parts of the report. You say you've removed some excessive stuff, which may be true, but you've also added an entire irrelevant paragraph meaning it's either the same length or even longer than before.

Stuff we don't need to know about:
- How the user's actions made you feel: this is already clear by the fact you've submitted a report
- That you believe the actions are unacceptable: this is already clear by the fact you've submitted a report
- The top speed of any given vehicle
- The braking distance of any given vehicle

Thanks

RE: Cop Abusing Cop rights? - THE WIZARD DK - 2024-06-20 06:53

(2024-06-20 06:49)BP Wrote:  Hi,

I'm sorry to be persistent but please consider only including the relevant parts of the report. You say you've removed some excessive stuff, which may be true, but you've also added an entire irrelevant paragraph meaning it's either the same length or even longer than before.

Stuff we don't need to know about:
- How the user's actions made you feel: this is already clear by the fact you've submitted a report
- That you believe the actions are unacceptable: this is already clear by the fact you've submitted a report
- The top speed of any given vehicle
- The braking distance of any given vehicle

Thanks
how is brake distance a factor when im in a skid ?
idk the top speed of his vehicle. am i supposed to go into that in lfs and test top speed of all vehicles to be able report ?

its a 1 min read. and yes i think its unacceptable what he did.
obviously(because of this report). but i also want to state my view while i was driving. and that is what i explain. i move the last part to this post then.

:
Edit:
i find that abusive and honestly really sad to see a cop doing that on TC for absolutely no other reason than being annoying.

i write this for the simple reason to expose this kind of abusement as its really annoying. and time consuming. and serves no purpose at all really.

in a way you can compare it to,accidently bumping into a cop on the street, you say sorry and thats the end of it and off you go to whatever you was doing.

Edit: as the replay clearly shows ,yes im in a very heavy vehicle, but it does show i actually drive with alot of care in such vehicle. fast yes at times, but still safe. so this whole thing should not even have happened.
unrelated info: the truck i drive can go top speed at 240kph and i made the brakes at that speed so good it can stop at same brake length as suproza T at the same speed. (in short the setup is pretty good for that truck).

RE: Cop Abusing Cop rights? - BP - 2024-06-20 07:03

I said we DO NOT need to know about those things. Thank you for editing out the irrelevant parts about vehicle performance (even though you then moved it to a reply instead).

However, you're writing way too much (even in your latest reply) and making this unnecessarily difficult. Don't worry about amending anything, I fear the post will only get longer.

I will lock this thread. An admin will deal with it when they're able.

Status: Investigation Process. Updated by: Vilix. - Vilix - 2024-06-20 08:22

This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

RE: Cop Abusing Cop rights? - Vilix - 2024-06-20 08:47

1:35:00 This crash is completely your fault. Yes, Marty suddenly stopped and slightly turned towards you but he never crossed into your lane so provided you didn't lose control of your truck nothing would've happened. In your previous replies you claim you are driving safely and carefully, yet 15 seconds prior to this crash you are driving wrong way on the road because you were too fast, and in the corner of the accident you also cut into the opposite lane and still ended up on the grass.

1:35:20 This small hit from Marty is a simple mistake, he slammed on the brakes as soon as he realized he was going to hit you, an apology would've been appropriate though from him.

After this, Marty begins chasing you because you DID cause an accident. Using the !sorry command doesn't magically make problems go away and it isn't a substitution for fines. Therefore, Marty chasing you to presumably fine you for causing an accident is completely justified.

Furthermore, it was you who decided to continue driving even though he was already chasing you, so you should've also seen the insim messages for you to stop because you will be spectated for running as an HGV. Thus, losing your trip is once again on you.

Lastly, there were not one, not two, but THREE admins online at the time of this incident including me. There are very few special cases where someone may go to the forum instantly, but you didn't even attempt to message any of the admins online who could've easily resolved this conflict. Forum reports are a last resort, and you should always turn to the ingame reporting system, or the admins who are currently online at the time to deal with silly incidents such as this.

No action has been taken as explained
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.