[TC] Gaming Forums
+ Cop Abusing Cop rights? incident 2 (Report Archived by Carl) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + Cop Abusing Cop rights? incident 2 (Report Archived by Carl) (/showthread.php?tid=38148)

+ Cop Abusing Cop rights? incident 2 (Report Archived by Carl) - THE WIZARD DK - 2024-06-20 10:20

Users Involved
Your LFS Username: THE WIZARD DK

Their LFS Username(s): sametttpe
Their In-game Nickname(s): [6S] Samet
Their LFS Username(s): enesaky1
Their In-game Nickname(s): [6S] dymz [COP]

Incident Information
Date of Incident: 19th June 2024
Time of Incident: Roughly 20:00 GMT.

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps):
Time stamp 1:14:32.
stopping for red light at intersection. no drama.
car comes flying past me (sametttpe) and this is when i get sirens on screen.
i am already in motion because light also switches to green, so i go forward to make the turn. still no visual of the cop (enesaky1) but i hear him. i think as i already moved maybe best to make the turn so the cop have more free space to pass me in grass. instead cop slides past me and i expect to see him chase after Samet. but he never comes past me & now i hear some bumps behind me so i stop completely to find out what actually happened. then i find myself being chased for causing an accident. i mean really. he rear ends me several times. i think theres a rule saying that cops should be careful around traffic too. i dont see that happening in this incident. if he had not come sliding over the grass but took that route in controlled tempo he would have made that turn in the grass. so why i report is because i dont really see how its my fault someone crashes into me. yes he is in a chase and i expected him to be in that chase not chasing me. i have no clue why he disengaged to engage me. fines me for causing an accident he caused himself. but i suppose TC logic is so according to my other report from same replay i didnt get a chance to add in that report.

Description of your conversation with this user(s) about their conduct, including their reaction to your messages:
1:14:37 [6S] dymz [COP] write :SIREN means MOVE. Do not interfere / overtake / follow.
he repeats the message while still sliding. then slams into the side of me(i still have no visual of him there) [Image: copincident.jpg]
[Image: copincident2.jpg]
1:14:38 [6S] dymz [COP] write again :SIREN means MOVE. Do not interfere / overtake / follow.
which i already seen the first time, issue is i dont see him. so i really dont know if its another car or the cop car that hit me at this point. i am still rolling forward slowly when i hear multiple crash sounds(later found out on replay he was rear ending me). but he hits the railing and stops while i still move forward.
1:14:44 he then decides to rear ram me for unknown reason. so much his rearwheels are spinning. at this point im not being chased.
1:14:49 he comes around my left side going into wrong way lane(now disengaged from chasing Samet). Dymz write ???????
1:14:52 i write: ? .
and this is when he engages me of to which i reply.
1:15:06 i ask : why you chase me?
he replies with !PM Local for causing an accident.
to which i reply in open chat(as i believe openess with this type of incidents is best) : you drove into me..
he replies something to me in !PM.(i forgot that and replay doesnt show it)
i reply to that again in open chat : i thought you were chasing the guy (meaning Samet)

Evidence
Replay / Screenshot Link(s):
Replay: Replay(Mediafire)
my view
[Image: copincident.jpg]
at this point:
[Image: copincident2.jpg]

Confirmation
Do you confirm that your User Report meets all standards outlined in the User Report Information thread? Yes

the replay is the same replay as in this report Cops abusing rights ? incident 1

RE: Cop Abusing Cop rights? incident 2 - THE WIZARD DK - 2024-06-20 11:04

in both these incidents i reported today, i dont see any thought given to the fact its very difficult to see cars up close in a huge truck. people driving like madmen around large vehicles is not making it easier to drive safely with large vehicles.
and having cops fine you for causing accidents like in this case, would not hold water IRL in court. so kindly asking TC to consider more strict rules to how cops report "causing an accident" as we all know there is ALWAYS two sides of any incident. in my other report today i dont think i was given much chance to reply.
and add this incident to it as BP closed it rather fast. i think its great you got a template to use, i just didnt know about it before my report today. i think i did what BP told me to do to edit the post, but yet it doesnt feel helpful as i apparently also used a non approved webhost for the replay at first. could that not be in the same post as the template to report? why in two different posts/threads?
anyways i dont usually report anything but it seems when i do it just gets ransacked so i kinda expect that to happen with this too since villex seems to be admin today and if im not mistaken its his team mates.. which is another thing to consider, team mates might "protect" eachother. truly cop style actually Biggrin
with this i just want TC to consider more fairness. because i dont see it being fair if anyone can rear end HGV and fine them for it because they have to comply to police stops. i think that smells like fraud right there. and therefore abusive. as said it wouldnt hold in a real court. atleast not in my nation.

RE: Cop Abusing Cop rights? incident 2 - BP - 2024-06-20 11:08

Locked to prevent further rambling.

Status: Investigation Process. Updated by: Carl. - Carl - 2024-06-20 20:22

This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

RE: Cop Abusing Cop rights? incident 2 - Carl - 2024-06-20 20:50

1:14:32 - There seems to be a late reaction from yourself when it came to the siren, but Dymz could have easily made that a lot better, just looks like he lost his temper and started driving into the back of you. Both have a responsibility to look out for each other. The COP who is doing the pass should give civilians some time to move. Unfortunate coincidence that the light was turning green and you started moving. Just remember to hit the brakes to open up a space for the COP to go if you can. You don't need to visually see the car in your mirror, there is also the insim "SIREN" which helps too.

There was no need for Dymz to issue an accident fine, this was completely false and against the server rules. It was Dymz who caused the collision by cutting across the grass and driving into the back of you after he spun out. He also stated "ignoring siren" was part of the fine reason, which also cannot be used. The ignoring siren fine was removed from the fine list many years ago.

The fine list can be found here: https://world.city-driving.co.uk/?page=manual&man=finelist

Given the circumstances I will just refund the fine and remind Dymz about the fine list via a warning. Remember traffic is a part of the chases, you win some and you lose some. Don't get too mad. I don't believe there was any malicious intent to disrupt the Samet chase, but just lack of reactions / attention.

Samet doesn't seem to be involved or broke any rules, I'm not sure why he was reported.

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.