[TC] Gaming Forums
- Unban Request(ianrte) (Unban Request Denied by BP) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Unban Requests (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+----- Forum: Unban Requests - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+----- Thread: - Unban Request(ianrte) (Unban Request Denied by BP) (/showthread.php?tid=38171)

- Unban Request(ianrte) (Unban Request Denied by BP) - ianrte - 2024-06-23 12:03

Your LFS Username: ianrte

Time & Date of Incident: 2024-06-22 16:45

Replay / Screenshot Link: negative
Replay Timestamps: negative

Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: I deserve an unban because I forgot about bypassing bad words and did not think I would be banned for that, I am really sorry for what i did and at that time did not think of the consequences, I should've refreshed my rules knowledge and listen to those people who were warning me. Again I am really sorry for my language and I should take in consideration being more respect full next time.

Status: Investigation Process. Updated by: BP. - BP - 2024-06-23 13:20

I have acknowledged your request
Please be patient during this review, I will reply in due course.

Hi,

This ban was for 2 reasons in total:
- you were using language which could be construed as racist. You tried to disguise this by referencing a country. It seems you were trying to test the boundaries for reasons I don't understand
- you are racking up swearing fines. Swearing fines as warnings to not swear. It's not considered to be a swear jar.

I think 1 week is quite fair so I think you should wait it out and then come back with a better regard for the rules.

RE: Unban Request(ianrte) - ianrte - 2024-06-23 13:38

I hoped to get to a point where i dont want to wait that long 3 days would have been more acceptable considering i wasnt that racist and altough i have messed up really bad i think 3 days of waiting would be more okay even tough i wanted an unban waitng for a bit less time wouldnt bother yall an me i think i learned my lesson pretty fast tbf

and for the country disguise i was talking serious me and my family went to niger last summer pretty poor country but an interesting sigght i am sry for not speaking more seriously that time

RE: Unban Request(ianrte) - BP - 2024-06-23 13:43

Sorry, but you're just full of complete nonsense

Read the rules, and follow them. I get the impression you're a young user but you still need to follow the rules.

Hope to see no further issues with you

Unban Request Denied
Please read our terms & conditions if you wish to appeal this ban.