[TC] Gaming Forums
+ Ignoring sirens + ramming cc_rider_74 (Report Archived by Wilczek) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + Ignoring sirens + ramming cc_rider_74 (Report Archived by Wilczek) (/showthread.php?tid=38177)

+ Ignoring sirens + ramming cc_rider_74 (Report Archived by Wilczek) - laurynas683 - 2024-06-24 13:18

Users Involved

Your LFS Username:laurynas683

Their LFS Username(s):CC_RIDER_74
Their In-game Nickname(s):cc_rider_74

Incident Information

Date of Incident: 2024-06-24
Time of Incident: 1pm (GMT)

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps):
43:00.00-going full speed whitout slowing down for sirens after i was turning aroud he whitout braking rammes me after that dosnt apologizes and drives off following suspect and when i try to pass him he trys to block me or whatever hes trying to do

Description of your conversation with this user(s) about their conduct, including their reaction to your messages:Didint talk to him at all cuz before he hit people and didint apologize to them to and when they ask him why he didint give any respons so i dont see reson to talk to him

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s):https://uploadir.com/88905/2Rs8vQGyvy

Confirmation

Do you confirm that your User Report meets all standards outlined in the User Report Information threadyes

Status: Investigation Process. Updated by: Wilczek. - Wilczek - 2024-06-24 17:32

This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

RE: Ignoring sirens + ramming cc_rider_74 - Wilczek - 2024-06-24 23:23

Hello, thank you for the report.

MPR Notes:

17:26.00 - cc_rider_74 crashes crowded3545 when entering race track, looks unintentional, no apology.

27:35.00 - cc_rider_74 crashes blackmafia. that was being chased. Likely unintentional, looks like a result of slow reactions.

27:47.00 - cc_rider_74 begins to follow the chase for a brief period.

31:08.60 - cc_rider_74 crashes into Stundziokas that had to brake for the turn. cc_rider_74 started braking after realizing he's gonna crash. No apology.

35:31.00 - cc_rider_74 crashes Xsr, flipping him. No apology.

42:27.00 - cc_rider_74 makes a u-turn after crashing, almost driving into laurynas683 in chase.

43:06.00 - cc_rider_74 goes wrong way to avoid the suspect and full speed rams the cop (laurynas683), not making any attempt to slow down seeing the chase.

43:17.00 - cc_rider_74 follows the chase.

43:39.00 - cc_rider_74 doesn't try to let laurynas683 pass.

Outcome:

The reported user is new, so cc_rider_74 will be given a confirmable in-game warning to stay away from chases, refrain from ramming people and read the server rules.

laurynas683: In the future, please try to talk to people before submitting a forum report, it's always a good thing to do.

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.