[TC] Gaming Forums
+ tuba report (Report Archived by Wilczek) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + tuba report (Report Archived by Wilczek) (/showthread.php?tid=38179)

+ tuba report (Report Archived by Wilczek) - Yasso7up - 2024-06-24 14:25

Users Involved

Your LFS Username: Yasso7up

Their LFS Username(s): Xsr
Their In-game Nickname(s): [KTS]TUBA

Incident Information

Date of Incident: 06/24/2024
Time of Incident: 14:12:20 UTC

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps): Since the start of the chase he started brake checking me (TS: 20:50) until he rammed me and i flipped (22:40), this was clearly ramming and at the end after i lost the chase he was trying to provoke me saying (cry more)

Description of your conversation with this user(s) about their conduct, including their reaction to your messages:

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s): https://drive.google.com/file/d/1wfhCaXFWYTqiKhDFREAuJBmdL26Admgs/view?usp=sharing

Confirmation

Do you confirm that your User Report meets all standards outlined in the User Report Information thread? Yes

RE: tuba report - Xsr - 2024-06-24 14:55

just because you started it xD.
You ram me while I was driving, I said don't ram me and what are you doing, and you said "cry" and then "cry more", so I don't see my fault here (you stole $300 from me xddd) (you were a COP) xdd

Status: Investigation Process. Updated by: Wilczek. - Wilczek - 2024-06-24 23:30

This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

RE: tuba report - Wilczek - 2024-06-25 10:15

Hello, thank you for the report.

MPR Notes:

9:09.30 - Yasso7up starts chasing Xsr.

10:06.00 - Chase ends after Yasso7up unintentionally knocking Xsr off their bike.

10:10.00 - Xsr after getting crashed says "report", "what", "bro", "xdddd", "NO XDDDDD" to which Yasso7up replies "report if u want"

11:10.00 - Xsr possibly !report'ed them, Yasso7up replies with "cry" and Xsr says "because u ram me XDDD". Yasso7up replies with "cry more", provoking Xsr.

20:50.00 - Yasso7up starts another chase with Xsr.

22:43.00 - Xsr begins ramming Yasso7up into the tree, flipping Yasso7up. Unacceptable force used against the cop.

Outcome:

Xsr: The user will receive a 7 day ban for intentionally ramming a cop during the chase, using a license plate with a swear word, and repeatedly failing to speak English in main chat despite prior warnings and punishments.

Yasso7up: This situation escalated quickly into a forum report, as you didn't even fill out the "Description of your conversation with this user(s) about their conduct, including their reaction to your messages:” part. You have been warned about this before and I strongly recommend you take it into consideration next time you wish to forum report. You should have a proper conversation with someone that you wish to report before doing so, even if the person seems difficult to speak with. Often, communication can help with situations. Telling people to “cry” and “go report” only worsens the situation.

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.