[TC] Gaming Forums
+ Ramming from behind on purpose (Report Archived by Wilczek) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + Ramming from behind on purpose (Report Archived by Wilczek) (/showthread.php?tid=38195)

+ Ramming from behind on purpose (Report Archived by Wilczek) - alptigin41 - 2024-06-27 08:51

Users Involved
Your LFS Username: alptigin41

Their LFS Username(s): 19zuercsam
Their In-game Nickname(s): slzrqq

Incident Information
Date of Incident: 27 June 2024
Time of Incident: 9.15 GMT+1 (England time)

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps):
- 3:54: User rams me from behind. You can see that he fully accelerates into the rear of my car. I don't know why.

Description of your conversation with this user(s) about their conduct, including their reaction to your messages:
4:14: i was said, recording and i'll report you, then he said "do so yeah".
And here im doing so.

It is very obvious that this accident was not accidental. It is even evident from the answer given by the user.
Best regards, I wish you safe driving.

Evidence
Replay / Screenshot Link(s): https://we.tl/t-E6wR74FAEE

Confirmation
Do you confirm that your User Report meets all standards outlined in the User Report Information thread? Yes

Status: Investigation Process. Updated by: Wilczek. - Wilczek - 2024-06-27 10:05

This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

RE: Ramming from behind on purpose - Wilczek - 2024-06-27 23:02

Hello, thank you for the report.

Looking at the replay, at 3:54.00 the ram was unnecessary, and 19zuercsam's attitude after you talked to them wasn't great.

19zuercsam: The user is new, so they will be given a confirmable warning to not ram others, apologize for crashes and read the server rules.

alptigin41: Next time, before reporting a user, please remember that saying "rec" & "report" is not the best way to talk to someone. Try having a proper conversation with someone before reporting them, because communication can help resolve a situation.

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.