[TC] Gaming Forums
+ Excessive force to the cops "[COP]AUDI" and "[COP] LancerIX" (Report Archived by Yung) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + Excessive force to the cops "[COP]AUDI" and "[COP] LancerIX" (Report Archived by Yung) (/showthread.php?tid=38205)

+ Excessive force to the cops "[COP]AUDI" and "[COP] LancerIX" (Report Archived by Yung) - Mrjoao007 - 2024-06-28 23:20

Users Involved

Your LFS Username: Mrjoao007

Their LFS Username(s): Nexoon AND alptigin41
Their In-game Nickname(s): [COP]AUDI AND [COP] LancerIX

Incident Information

Date of Incident: 28th June 2024
Time of Incident: Roughly 23:05

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps):

-35:50 Chase started
-42:00 [COP]AUDI Start to use excessive force on me. You can see that he fully accelerates into the rear of my car. He even steers into my direction.
42:20 [COP]AUDI Try to push me to the fence to make maximum damaged to my car as possible
-42:20 [COP]AUDI Is fully accelerates on me,making damaged on a civilian and on me.
-42:50 I warn the [COP]AUDI that he was raming me.
-47:29 [COP]AUDI Try to ram me on the curve.
47:57 [COP] LancerIX Join the chase
-48:00 [COP]AUDI rams me. You can see that he fully accelerates into the rear of my car. He even steers into my direction.
-48:13 [COP]AUDI Do it again.
-49:40 [COP] LancerIX Ram me when i was on the wall ram me ,was unnecessary move and the intencion was to damaged my car.
-49:48 [COP] LancerIX Excessive force.
-49:51 [COP] LancerIX Again , excessive force when i was on the curve.
-53:10 [COP] LancerIX Left the chase.
-54:05 [COP]AUDI rams me. You can see that he fully accelerates into the rear of my car. He even steers into my direction.
-55:27 [COP]AUDI Agressive Pit manouver
-55:43 [COP]AUDI Excessive force.
-58:26 [COP]AUDI Excessive force on the curve.

Description of your conversation with this user(s) about their conduct, including their reaction to your messages:

-42:50 I did warn [COP]AUDI that he was ramimng me.

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s): https://drive.google.com/file/d/1mqJXDT1G2VO0aOd21Pxko87s-rUMMbUC/view?usp=sharing

Confirmation

Do you confirm that your User Report meets all standards outlined in the User Report Information thread? Yes

RE: Excessive force to the cops "[COP]AUDI" and "[COP] LancerIX" - Nexoon - 2024-06-29 06:02

I will admit, there were a few times where I hit you too hard, sorry for that. Buut I do have to mention that you hit alot of civilians across the whole chase. Again sorry for hitting you too hard at times.

Status: Investigation Process. Updated by: Yung. - Yung - 2024-06-29 10:41

This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

RE: Excessive force to the cops "[COP]AUDI" and "[COP] LancerIX" - Yung - 2024-06-30 19:36

Hi, thanks for the report.

Nexoon - No further action

alptigin41 - Has received a comfirmable in-game warning in regards to using excessive force in chase at timestamp 49:41.

Mrjoao007 - Has received a 28 day ban for excessive reckless driving, wrong-siding and ramming. Timestamps 43:32, 45:57 and 56:47 . It would be good to first look at your own conduct in the server before pointing the finger at others.

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.