[TC] Gaming Forums
+ unhealthy attitude towards me (Report Archived by Wilczek) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + unhealthy attitude towards me (Report Archived by Wilczek) (/showthread.php?tid=38229)

+ unhealthy attitude towards me (Report Archived by Wilczek) - Nexoon - 2024-07-02 21:31

Users Involved

Your LFS Username:Nexoon

Their LFS Username(s): mbt[COP]
Their In-game Nickname(s):Mbt

Incident Information

Date of Incident:03.07.2024
Time of Incident:00:00 CET

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps):
2:40 - Suspect swipes me into metal barriers, makes me go OOB, also makes mbt crash. I'm not reporting the suspect for any potential rule breaking. Here he starts calling me noob, to which I admit I respond in a inappropriate way, calling for action from the admins. Again I don't mind for my mistakes getting pointed out, but this user keeps constantly taunting me on every interaction we have, I try to ignore it, but at this point I can't anymore. I don't understand why he has to keep taunting me,

Description of your conversation with this user(s) about their conduct, including their reaction to your messages: Their reaction is just, "it's not illegal to call you noob", which is probably true, although I still don't understand why hes constantly doing this. Mocking me on every chance he has. Every interaction i've had with him on a chase our outside has been negative, constantly calling me a noob, constantly telling me to get basic training, calling me stupid. This has happened numerous times. The last time, before this report happened he called me gay for no reason, an Admin informed him that it's not okay, I accepted his apology that time. I really don't understand why he keeps mocking me.

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s): https://mega.nz/file/8jElwTCR#LiL_OmMTtkn6nIb8eTVwvyhcPhsHIvRhd-tRPc33Hgo

Confirmation

Do you confirm that your User Report meets all standards outlined in the User Report Information thread? Yes, i asked an admin before, he advised me to report it on the forum.

Status: Investigation Process. Updated by: Wilczek. - Wilczek - 2024-07-02 22:13

This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

RE: unhealthy attitude towards me - Mbt - 2024-07-02 22:39

(2024-07-02 21:31)Nexoon Wrote:  Every interaction i've had with him on a chase our outside has been negative, constantly calling me a noob, constantly telling me to get basic training, calling me stupid.

Hello, I would choose write any reply here, but... are you sure about I call you "stupid"? Sure I'm not.

and also; that timestamp is wrong, it's: 02:50:10

RE: unhealthy attitude towards me - Wilczek - 2024-07-03 14:26

Hello, thank you for the report.

Looking at mbt's chat messages, they did say things that have been disrespectful towards Nexoon.

Outcome:
mbt will receive a confirmable warning to be respectful to others and be more careful with their words.

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.