[TC] Gaming Forums
+ Constant Ramming (Report Archived by Wilczek) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + Constant Ramming (Report Archived by Wilczek) (/showthread.php?tid=38241)

+ Constant Ramming (Report Archived by Wilczek) - Fastranker1 - 2024-07-04 10:55

Users Involved

Your LFS Username:fastranker1

Their LFS Username(s):luanlk123
Their In-game Nickname(s):lszm

Incident Information

Date of Incident:7/4/2024
Time of Incident:around 12-1 pm

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps):
28:06 i try to enter rescue station but the user was blocking.
28:09 i push him a bit.
28:14 this must have annoyed him and makes u-turn.
28:16 rams me from behind and i rear end Mert.k causing both of us to abort unloading our parcels.
28:55 i ACCIDENTALLY ram back. i was trying to pitstop
28:57 he reverses and rams back.
29:16 thats where the fun begins,he follows me.
29:21 i brake so i can avoid him.
29:26 waits for me.
29:27 swerves into my lane
29:32 i pit him.
29:34 also ww,causing sakinlesh to almost crash into him
30:00 i cause him to flip over
32:37 rams again. crashes into ali this time.

Description of your conversation with this user(s) about their conduct, including their reaction to your messages:
No messages

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s):https://www.mediafire.com/file/21b6zdt31agkw6m/ramming.mpr/file

Confirmation

Do you confirm that your User Report meets all standards outlined in the User Report Information thread?
Yes

Status: Investigation Process. Updated by: Wilczek. - Wilczek - 2024-07-04 11:18

This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

RE: Constant Ramming - Wilczek - 2024-07-04 15:17

Hello, thank you for the report.

MPR Notes:

28:06 - fastranker1 enters Rescue Station, hitting luanlk123 in the process - fastranker1 should've waited for luanlk123 to drive away.
28:14 - luanlk123 makes a U-turn, then revenge rams fastranker1. - revenge ramming is unacceptable.
28:53 - fastranker1 is on his way to the pit-stop with their steering wheel all the way to the left - where luanlk123 was. Fastranker1 turns the steering wheel to the right after hitting luanlk123. fastranker1 does NOT apologize for this.
28:57 - luanlk123 hits fastranker1 again, likely because they hit them. After being hit, fastranker1 says "reported", which may have worsened the situation.
29:27 - luanlk123 begins blocking fastranker1, and that makes fastranker1 crash him to get past. Fastranker1 didn't have to crash them, could've just slowed down.
29:50 - luanlk123 blocks fastranker1 again, then tries to hit them.
30:00 - luanlk123 follows fastranker1 wrong way, hits a barrier then lands on them, flipping over.
32:36 - luanlk123 enters Rescue Station, then hits fastranker1 and accidentally lands on 01alperen001, no apology.

Outcome:

luanlk123: User had plenty of warnings to follow the rules. Considering this player's behavior and driving, they will be given a 5 day ban and a confirmable warning to apologize for crashes, and follow the rules.

fastranker1: Next time, don't say "reported". Instead, try to have a proper conversation with the user. Communication often helps resolve a situation. You should apologize for any crashes.

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.