[TC] Gaming Forums
+ Joseph report (Report Archived by Vilix) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + Joseph report (Report Archived by Vilix) (/showthread.php?tid=38244)

+ Joseph report (Report Archived by Vilix) - Carlos - 2024-07-04 12:22

Users Involved

Your LFS Username: thegamer147

Their LFS Username(s): Joseph2x2
Their In-game Nickname(s): #206 H.Joseph

Incident Information

Date of Incident: 04/07/2024
Time of Incident: 2 pm

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps): 7.56 user rammed me and disconnected right after

Description of your conversation with this user(s) about their conduct, including their reaction to your messages: user disconnected

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s): https://www.mediafire.com/file/z4wreeixagwmjac/joseph_report.mpr/file

Confirmation

Do you confirm that your User Report meets all standards outlined in the User Report Information thread? yes

Status: Investigation Process. Updated by: Vilix. - Vilix - 2024-07-04 12:28

This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

I viewed the replay and practically watched this player crash non-stop into almost every single person on the road for all 7 minutes. I must say it seems almost impressive how poor this player's driving is. They have absolutely zero control of their vehicle, and on multiple occasions, they seemed to intentionally cause crashes.

They are, however, a brand new player with very few hours. Most likely they've not even read our rules and thought they could drive around like it's JaR. For this, they will be given a very strong confirmable warning, advising them to improve their driving or they will face harsher punishment in the future.

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.