[TC] Gaming Forums
+ About lifting my ban (Unban Request Granted by BP) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Unban Requests (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+----- Forum: Unban Requests - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+----- Thread: + About lifting my ban (Unban Request Granted by BP) (/showthread.php?tid=38256)

+ About lifting my ban (Unban Request Granted by BP) - yuksel - 2024-07-06 11:58

Hello, my username is "YukselYilmaz", my game name is "BOUSOU-Kandata". I received a 12-hour ban on 2024-03-24 19:17, but despite the passage of 12 hours, my ban has not been lifted, and there is no explanation on the site why I was banned for 12 hours. I request that my ban be lifted. Kindest regards

Status: Pending Investigation. Updated by Petsu. - Petsu - 2024-07-06 12:04

The administrator who originally issued your ban has been notified
Please be patient whilst this request is reviewed.

Status: Investigation Process. Updated by: Ash. - Ash - 2024-07-12 19:10

I have acknowledged your request
Please be patient during this review, I will reply in due course.

RE: About lifting my ban - Ash - 2024-07-13 04:19

Good morning,

Your account has been disabled due to the fact there were many signs to suggest it was being shared by multiple users.

Please can you provide an explanation.

RE: About lifting my ban - yuksel - 2024-07-13 12:29

(2024-07-13 04:19)Ash Wrote:  Good morning,

Your account has been disabled due to the fact there were many signs to suggest it was being shared by multiple users.

Please can you provide an explanation.

Hi, after my 12-hour ban expired, I was trying to log in to the server from time to time to see if there was an error or if my ban was lifted. Anymore to try another computer now and went to my friend's house. I logged into the TC World at my friend's house, I didn't know about such a thing because I haven't logged into the TC server for a long time. When I went home and logged in to TC World, I think he confirmed the account from the address at my friend's house. I'm not sure exactly what happened, but I can say that the account belongs to me and my account is not public. There has been no situation to violate the rules of the LFS and TC server, everyone should have their own account and not share it with anyone. I hope I have been able to explain the complicated situation I am going through, thank you for your understanding. Kind regards

RE: About lifting my ban - Ash - 2024-07-27 08:35

Hello,

Apologies for the delay in my response. I have reviewed your account and there seems to be more activity from other users than you're letting on.

Please can you elaborate and explain other instances where other users have accessed your account (because we can see this has been the case).

If you are not transparent with us, then there is very little chance that your account will be re-enabled.

Ash

RE: About lifting my ban - yuksel - 2024-07-27 21:35

(2024-07-27 08:35)Ash Wrote:  Hello,

Apologies for the delay in my response. I have reviewed your account and there seems to be more activity from other users than you're letting on.

Please can you elaborate and explain other instances where other users have accessed your account (because we can see this has been the case).

If you are not transparent with us, then there is very little chance that your account will be re-enabled.

Ash

Hello, no problem. Of course I will be transparent with you. A friend of mine was going to take his driving test to drive a manual car and of course I told him about LFS. I gave my account and asked him to try LFS and understand the vehicle mechanics. I told him that if you like it, buy the S3, we will drive together and I will teach him more. Since I studied at two universities, I get very busy when exams approach and I don't take LFS. I don't know with what nicknames he entered the servers, but when I entered the TC server after a long time, a friend of mine told me that a different person was using my account with different names and hitting people. After hearing this, I warned my friend and naturally changed my account password. Kind regards

RE: About lifting my ban - BP - 2024-08-08 05:57

As a general note:
Please use only your own LFS account, and refrain from giving anyone else access to your own LFS account.

Unban Request Granted
Your account will be unbanned shortly. Please ensure you read our rules prior to your return to our servers.