[TC] Gaming Forums
- MemoZ16 - Ramming (Report Archived by Wilczek) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: - MemoZ16 - Ramming (Report Archived by Wilczek) (/showthread.php?tid=38257)

- MemoZ16 - Ramming (Report Archived by Wilczek) - Epicproes - 2024-07-06 13:39

Your LFS Username: Epicproes

Their LFS Username(s): MemoZ16
Their In-game Nickname(s): ø sakinLES´H

Incident Information

Date of Incident: 06.07.2024
Time of Incident: 15:10 (Berlin Time)

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps):

As you can see the MPR is very short, at the beginning before i didnt start you can spec the place called the F13 where there are pitstops. From that cam you can see in the pitstops there are two people doing a ramfest or whatever its called. And the one who hit me in ramfest was "MemoZ16" (LFS Username) also known as (ø sakinLES´H) and he hit me 3 times. Here are the times when he hit me
Leaving pits for the first time: 2:34 (after this time you can spec me instead of "snax".
1st hit: 2:49
2nd hit: 3:02
3rd hit: 8:58

Description of your conversation with this user(s) about their conduct, including their reaction to your messages:
In 9:08 he is telling me to cry. When you realised he never apologiezed in these hits.

Evidence
Replay / Screenshot Link(s): https://www.mediafire.com/file/ru063rkn2d8qqjd/sakinlesh.mpr/file

Confirmation
Do you confirm that your User Report meets all standards outlined in the User Report Information thread? Yes

Status: Investigation Process. Updated by: Wilczek. - Wilczek - 2024-07-07 01:08

This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

RE: MemoZ16 - Ramming - Wilczek - 2024-07-07 18:01

Hello, thank you for the report and sorry for the delay.

I watched the replay. All the hits seemed unintentional. However, the reported user, MemoZ16, was already kicked for ramming. Therefore, no action will be taken here.

Next time, before making a forum report, please remember that you should reach out to online admins first if there are any. In this situation, two admins were online at the time. A !report or a !tc message would be sufficient. Please see this manual page.

No action has been taken as explained
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.