[TC] Gaming Forums
- Report - 6s Samet (Report Archived by Wilczek) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: - Report - 6s Samet (Report Archived by Wilczek) (/showthread.php?tid=38263)

- Report - 6s Samet (Report Archived by Wilczek) - error - 2024-07-07 22:04

Users Involved

Your LFS Username:Blackmafia.

Their LFS Username(s): sametttpe
Their In-game Nickname(s): [6S] Samet [COP] -

Incident Information

Date of Incident: 2024/7/7
Time of Incident:

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps):
During my chase Samet Broke rule 5.4. Force / Physical Contact

Therefore, Samet was previously reported and has been given a confirmable warning for the mistakes he made during the chase, the same mistake he made to me *causing damage with bad PIT maneuver*

- 12:06: questionable maneuver Rear pit
- 14:10: questionable maneuver, Pit into ahead Traffic
- 26:17: rear Bumper Push
- 26:23: Door hit
- 38:59 Samet directly rammed into the right front suspension of my car, causing undriveable damage

Description of your conversation with this user(s) about their conduct, including their reaction to your messages:
- 39:37: We had a local conversation hoping he didn't react in time and it was just a mistake.., however I asked him meaningly are you aware of what have you done. samet replied: Tactical, And What i did for need sorry?

As a result, I am applying a report because the user is not sufficiently aware of rules, which could lead him to break them more often in the future And possibility of ruining a fair and good chase

Note: Dymz came at the end of the chase to mess around. He meant no harm he didn't mean it seriously, just a little fun

Sincerely,
VM.error

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s):

Before:38:49
[Image: image.png?ex=668c6388&is=668b120...b&]

After: 38:59
[Image: image.png?ex=668c6594&is=668b141...8&]

https://www.mediafire.com/file/7wbmstwi40vdcer/%5E3samet+%5E938%5Ec59+ramming.mpr/file

Confirmation

Do you confirm that your User Report meets all standards outlined in the User Report Information thread? Yes

RE: Report - 6s Samet - dymz - 2024-07-07 22:10

First of all, hello, I thought you were just talking there and I came to have some fun I had no intention of stirring the pot and I came to you because you're friends.

RE: Report - 6s Samet - error - 2024-07-07 22:20

(2024-07-07 22:10)dymz Wrote:  First of all, hello, I thought you were just talking there and I came to have some fun I had no intention of stirring the pot and I came to you because you're friends.

Yes i'm aware, And I have mentioned that above Smile

RE: Report - 6s Samet - dymz - 2024-07-07 22:22

yes, you mentioned it, but it seemed ridiculous to me that you posted it here

RE: Report - 6s Samet - error - 2024-07-07 22:34

(2024-07-07 22:22)dymz Wrote:  yes, you mentioned it, but it seemed ridiculous to me that you posted it here

In report, you must clear out everything that has been done in chase accordingly to User Report Information thread as an example like what you did in there I know you didn't mean it but it must be wirtten and justify it there, so admin does not take action on you

RE: Report - 6s Samet - Samet - 2024-07-07 23:22

At 12:18 I didn't mean to hit you like that, it was a mistake, I apologized to !L and you said it was okay, but it's too bad that you lied by saying he didn't apologize, I will write here what was written in !L.

6S.samet : sr

vm.error : np

vm.error : wb!

6S.samet : ty

As for 32:37, you didn't write it, but it shows how bad your connection is.I am not saying anything bad here, I just want to remind you how difficult it is to stop a suspect with a bad connection.

At 39:45 I asked him who he was talking to from the local and he told me -yes u 7mar(7mar mean is donkey)- It was an unnecessary insult, I didn't even understand why he said it.

Note : To be honest, I don't even think he wrote this report.

RE: Report - 6s Samet - Adorable - 2024-07-08 01:44

Administrator Message by: Petsu

Message removed. Useless post by user who isn't involved.

Warning level raised.

Status: Investigation Process. Updated by: Wilczek. - Wilczek - 2024-07-08 13:41

This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

RE: Report - 6s Samet - Wilczek - 2024-07-08 21:20

Hello,

I reviewed the timestamps provided in the first post:

12:06 - This hit didn't break any rules.
12:18 - Error braked, causing Samet to hit their door. This has been apologized for. Why did you say that Samet didn't apologize? The local chat conversation in post #6 checks out.
14:10 - Looks like Samet's intention was to make the suspect land into the sand pit. Dangerous one, but didn't break any rules.
26:17 - Unnecessary hit, didn't break any rules.
26:23 - Another unnecessary hit, didn't break any rules.
38:59 - Samet didn't brake here, doesn't really look deliberate but was slightly rough.

No action will be taken on any of the timestamps.
sametttpe's force was rough at times, but did NOT go beyond what the server rules allow. As I noted earlier, Samet apologized for the hit at 12:18.

No action has been taken as explained
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.