[TC] Gaming Forums
+ İgnoring sirens (Report Archived by Leon) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + İgnoring sirens (Report Archived by Leon) (/showthread.php?tid=38264)

+ İgnoring sirens (Report Archived by Leon) - Sirac - 2024-07-08 12:38

Users Involved

Your LFS Username: Sirac.54_

Their LFS Username(s): Hasan0602
Their In-game Nickname(s): M4CS

Incident Information

Date of Incident: 8.7.2024
Time of Incident: 12.30 (TURKEY TİMES)

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps): Hello, I was in chase today. I had to enter the wrong way. 2 people ran away from me and let me pass. But this person broke in front of me and my chase was ruined 38.18.98. And he didn't even apologize to me.

Description of your conversation with this user(s) about their conduct, including their reaction to your messages: We talked on Turkey channel and they found me unfair and the person did not apologize.

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s): https://www.mediafire.com/file/jtmxjpdughdu8qb/hasan.mpr/file

Confirmation

Do you confirm that your User Report meets all standards outlined in the User Report Information thread? YES :

Status: Investigation Process. Updated by: Leon. - Leon - 2024-07-08 13:00

This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

RE: İgnoring sirens - Leon - 2024-07-08 13:24

I want to make sure I understand this correctly.

Are you reporting M4CS for failing to move for sirens, when you were on the wrong side and hit him?

Click >here< for a clip of the incident.

RE: İgnoring sirens - Sirac - 2024-07-08 14:34

Yes, but I didn't hit him, he hit me. I could have passed on the right. I dodge to the right to avoid hitting her.

RE: İgnoring sirens - Leon - 2024-07-08 15:34

(2024-07-08 14:34)Sirac Wrote:  Yes, but I didn't hit him, he hit me. I could have passed on the right. I dodge to the right to avoid hitting her.

No, Sirac, you hit him. He attempted to avoid you, but unfortunately did so in the same direction you were heading. If you hadn't been driving on the wrong side of the road, the accident wouldn't have occured.

I have absolutely no doubts in my mind that you've read the server rules. However, since you may have forgotten, here's a refresher:

[Image: firefox_HFy19VVoiz.png?ex=668d57ce&a...height=162]

In short, you chose to drive into oncoming traffic, which is against the rules, collide with another player due to that, then continued to blame said player for it.

Under normal circumstances, I'd archive the report at this point, but I need you to respond here and tell me if you understand what is being said.

RE: İgnoring sirens - Sirac - 2024-07-08 15:46

I'm understand you

RE: İgnoring sirens - Leon - 2024-07-08 15:56

Thank you.

I will be issuing a confirmable warning to your account. Please, do not repeat this behavior.

It would be wise of you to have a read over our rules and make sure you actually understand them prior to resuming gameplay, as it seems you haven't done so.

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.