[TC] Gaming Forums
+ Report: smgpublic (Report Archived by Dale) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + Report: smgpublic (Report Archived by Dale) (/showthread.php?tid=38272)

+ Report: smgpublic (Report Archived by Dale) - Marty_Deslions - 2024-07-09 14:20

Users Involved

Your LFS Username: Marty_Deslions

Their LFS Username(s): smgpublic
Their In-game Nickname(s): 1.9TDI

Incident Information

Date of Incident: 9/7/2024
Time of Incident: 15:20 CEST / 13:20 LFS time

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps):

This report investigates potential hacking activity by player 1.9TDI, a violation of rule 1.10(b). The MPR evidence speaks for itself.

4:25: The accused player rams into a stationairy police car, which doesn't seem to affect the car/movement of the accused. (quick sidenote: he's also using HORN 5, which is a violation of rule 1.6.a)

5:10: A cop (who most likely engaged a chase with the accused) pushes him but gets lauched in opposite direction. The accused doesn't seem affected.

9:20: Now at this point the accused seemed to have gotten some attention from various players, some trying to unravel the accused hacks/lags by hitting/pushing into him, with all the consequences this entails.

In conclusion: Eventhough I'm personally not 100% sure the accused did hack (it might also be just lag), I trust the admins and Chuck are able to conclude this case accordingly. Hacking should not be something we accept on TC.

Description of your conversation with this user(s) about their conduct, including their reaction to your messages:
We asked him what hack he was using. His response was "none".

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s):

MPR: https://uploadir.com/89211/kioG46TwY8

Screenshot of conversation:
[Image: 668d47089c6de-19tdi.png]

Confirmation

Do you confirm that your User Report meets all standards outlined in the User Report Information thread? Yes I do.

Status: Investigation Process. Updated by: Dale. - Dale - 2024-07-09 15:39

This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

RE: Report: smgpublic - Dale - 2024-07-09 18:24

Hello, thank you for the report.

After looking into this in detail Chuck discovered that the cause was that they didn't have the mods downloaded, which means that they simply couldn't see some users, which caused the weird behaviour of smgpublic.

As such I've given them a small warning to ask them to make sure mods are downloaded before driving to not cause issues like this in the future.

Regards,

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.