[TC] Gaming Forums
+ [COP] - Eetz1 report (Report Archived by Vilix) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + [COP] - Eetz1 report (Report Archived by Vilix) (/showthread.php?tid=38279)

+ [COP] - Eetz1 report (Report Archived by Vilix) - Snax - 2024-07-10 09:03

Users Involved

Your LFS Username:a04bc_

Their LFS Username(s):Eetz1
Their In-game Nickname(s):[COP]

Incident Information

Date of Incident:10.07.2024
Time of Incident:06:54:00 - 07:15:00 and its surroundings GMT+03:00

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps):
-9:21: While trying to escape by going to the other side, he turns his steering wheel towards me and crashes into me on purpose and does not brake.(It hits my leftside)
-9:25: It keeps hitting me again.
-9:28: him pushes me from the front
-9:49: poor driving
-14:24: I crash and it hits me again
-15:08: deliberate impact heavy pushing ram
-15:12: push a little more...
-15:15: the pushing continues
-15:18: The pushing still continues and I warn the person from the chat
-15:52: a small bump
-19:23: poor driving

Description of your conversation with this user(s) about their conduct, including their reaction to your messages:I constantly warn the person via chat saying "stop ram" but it continues.

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s):
https://www.mediafire.com/file/4fafefmdp95020k/Eetz1-Report.mpr/file

Confirmation

Do you confirm that your User Report meets all standards outlined in the User Report Information thread? Yes

Status: Investigation Process. Updated by: Vilix. - Vilix - 2024-07-10 09:40

This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

Hello.

Your MPR file you've uploaded is corrupted. You will need to submit a working MPR file for this report to be continued.

RE: [COP] - Eetz1 report - Snax - 2024-07-10 10:00

I updated the link.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/4fafefmdp95020k/Eetz1-Report.mpr/file

RE: [COP] - Eetz1 report - Vilix - 2024-07-10 12:22

MPR Notes:

9:21: Eetz1 has a perfect opportunity to gently spin you, but instead he aims for the front of your car, and ends up hitting you with an inappropriate amount of force. The full throttle pushing and accelerating into the suspect is also not a great show of any skill from Eetz1.

14:25: Eetz1 crashes into the suspect. This looks like a poorly judged attempt at maybe locking you against the barrier, but instead it just caused damage and nothing more.

15:18 This is unacceptable and intentional ramming, possibly could be seen as an attempt to flip you over. There is no tactical or otherwise logical reason to accelerate full throttle into the suspect.

15:54 Another crash into the suspect, completely missing the rear axle and instead just steering into the front end of the suspects car.

The chat messages afterwards show Eetz1 was told to stop ramming, to which he replied "stop run" and "how i can pit manuver if everytime you hit brakes etc" showing a clear lack of awareness and understanding of how to act as a police officer.

Looking forward into the replay here are some other notes I made:

24:30 Eetz1 begins randomly driving on the wrong side of the road.
37:29 Eetz1 blatantly runs a red light.
37:42 Eetz1 blatantly runs a second red light.
51:00 Eetz1 starts drifting a corner recklessly.
56:26 Eetz1 runs another red light.
1:00:41: Eetz1 runs another red light.
1:00:56: Eetz1 runs another red light.

Verdict:

Eetz1 displays a clear lack of judgement on when and where force should be used. In addition to this, Eetz1 actively breaks road laws as a police officer as shown in the timestamps therefore, his cop license will be revoked for 3 days and he must retake his cop license exam if he wishes to continue playing as a cop. Furthermore, I HIGHLY suggest Eetz1 completes basic cop training to avoid issues like this in the future.

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.