[TC] Gaming Forums
- [COP] KooKoo - dmo3_al7zn Report (Report Archived by Dale) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: - [COP] KooKoo - dmo3_al7zn Report (Report Archived by Dale) (/showthread.php?tid=38286)

- [COP] KooKoo - dmo3_al7zn Report (Report Archived by Dale) - TOLDEM - 2024-07-10 17:08

Users Involved
Your LFS Username: TOLDEM

Their LFS Username(s): dmo3_al7zn
Their In-game Nickname(s): [COP] KooKoo
Incident Information
Date of Incident: Today
Time of Incident: 19:45-19:59

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps):

12:23 I'm starting to speed up the long road
12:45 I crash and right after [COP] KooKoo He shoots a laser at me and starts chasing me.
12:51 Because I'm off the map, I can neither escape nor surrender
13:05 [COP] KooKoo doesn't give up the chase and I'm auto busted becoming
13:10 I throw a question mark at him and tell him to pay the money back, and he makes all kinds of excuses and does not pay the money back.

Description of your conversation with this user(s) about their conduct, including their reaction to your messages: I think he should stop chasing

Evidence
Replay / Screenshot Link(s): https://www.mediafire.com/file/nw515dktxpfp9ts/dmo3_al7zn_nice_cop.mpr/file

Status: Investigation Process. Updated by: Dale. - Dale - 2024-07-10 17:21

This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

RE: [COP] KooKoo - dmo3_al7zn Report - KooKoo - 2024-07-10 17:27

Hello Tolga,

As I explained in game, you appeared on my tracker as a speeder and I did !laser, which indeed clocked you driving at 187km/h. This was my reason to initiate a chase and pull you over for speeding.

You claimed that you were speeding because of an "accident" which I did not believe, and now your MPR proves that it was not an accident, but rather because you failed to even attempt to slow down while approaching the roundabout.

I believe, as stated in-game as well, that the chase and fine were justified and that is due to the fact that I have clocked you speeding over the limit, which are clearly shown in the chatlogs and that I have listed in the chat in-game.

This is my reasoning, and the final decision is now up to the discretion of who will investigate this report.

Thank you,
KooKoo.

RE: [COP] KooKoo - dmo3_al7zn Report - Dale - 2024-07-10 17:32

I've just had a quick look at what's happening here.

Also at the time there were two admins online, in future try using the !tc command to ask admins to solve the issue there and then.

First, just a disclaimer, when looking at replays we don't see when chases were initiated, all we have to go off is lights/sirens of the cop. In this case the lights started flashing way after you were OOB by a few seconds. As I said this isn't a definite that as they could be triggered manually.

Second, Why were you going full speed at 160kph at end of HW1 anyway?

Third, if the chase was initiated before you went OOB this rule applies:
Quote:3.4. Out of bounds/Leaving track limits in a chase
If your car goes out of bounds, you must return to the track immediately, without gaining advantage. If you're stuck outside, you are expected to go to spec-mode (shift+s) or pits(shift+p) to trigger the Insim-autobust-sequence.

RE: [COP] KooKoo - dmo3_al7zn Report - Dale - 2024-07-11 15:12

Ok,

so I've had another look with chatlogs and everything, and I can see that KooKoo did nothing wrong here. The only one to blame here is yourself for doing 160+kph, then claiming it was a accident that caused it.

Regards,

No action has been taken as explained
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.