[TC] Gaming Forums
Suggestion for 6.39 version - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General Information (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Server & InSim Suggestions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+---- Thread: Suggestion for 6.39 version (/showthread.php?tid=38328)

Suggestion for 6.39 version - menticek - 2024-07-20 21:35

Hi. I have some suggestion to the 6.39 version.

The suggestion is: Reserving the spot / AutoSpawning of the towed person, if they were towed by TOW via call, and not via a call from cop about removing the vehicle.

Example:
John calls tow to rescue his car. Me (TOW) will use !tow to tow them into the SZ. John gets spectated for the time I am transporting his car to the SZ. After the car was transported to the SZ, John would spawn near that SZ.
If John was fined with illegal parking, I would respond, tow him normally, but towing him to SZ, he would not autospawn / reserve a spot, since he got illegal parking, which means he is probably AFK.

Of course there could be also a menu that could ask the user if they want to spawn in the car they were in before towing, or in another. If in another, it would make the user spec, since the system could only spawn the user if he wanted to continue driving the vehicle he was driving before.

[Image: navrh.png]

RE: Suggestion for 6.39 version - Chuck - 2024-07-21 08:39

Where is the user while the car is towed?

RE: Suggestion for 6.39 version - menticek - 2024-07-21 11:33

(2024-07-21 08:39)Chuck Wrote:  Where is the user while the car is towed?
I kinda don't understand you. You're asking where the user is when the car is being towed?
The user would be in spectator, as it is now, so the user needs to wait until the tow towed his car to the safezone, and after that there woud be that menu asking the user. Which I thought could also make that until the user is towed to sz, he couldn't join the "race", but after he is towed into sz, he could join.

RE: Suggestion for 6.39 version - Chuck - 2024-07-21 15:46

Once the player is in spec I have no control over him. I cannot simply "spawn" him somewhere.

RE: Suggestion for 6.39 version - menticek - 2024-07-21 16:46

(2024-07-21 15:46)Chuck Wrote:  Once the player is in spec I have no control over him. I cannot simply "spawn" him somewhere.

Oh. I did not know that. In that case you can disregard this suggestion Biggrin