[TC] Gaming Forums
- unfair ban (Unban Request Denied by Yung) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Unban Requests (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+----- Forum: Unban Requests - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+----- Thread: - unfair ban (Unban Request Denied by Yung) (/showthread.php?tid=38334)

- unfair ban (Unban Request Denied by Yung) - Sirac - 2024-07-21 15:33

Your LFS Username: Sirac.54_

Time & Date of Incident: 21.7.2024 (TİME: I dont know

Forum link: https://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=38319

Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: I think the right decisions were not made in this forum. That baton hits the player and the player enters the barriers. He takes heavy damage and I tell him to make a pit stop. I warn the police not to arrest him in police chat. The criminal makes a pit stop and a spearman goes to catch him. So I push it, but I don't actually (impact). I push him so he doesn't explode. This is like attacking the forum. Well let me ask you this. Lancer Chase uses so much RAM that it is in it but it doesn't get banned, with a little force I get banned for 7 days. ARE YOU STUPID? I wrote. I wrote this because I really couldn't stop myself. I think this could be turned into a verifiable warning. Because I have no previous warnings about insults. I don't think I was wandering around there. Really 7 days ban is too much. Please lift my ban, I want to play games. The admin of this forum really tried to ban me.

Status: Pending Investigation. Updated by Vilix. - Vilix - 2024-07-21 16:05

The administrator who originally issued your ban has been notified
Please be patient whilst this request is reviewed.

RE: unfair ban - Yung - 2024-07-21 17:03

Rather than focusing on what others have done, you should think about what you have done. How you reacted to the situation and how you broke the rules. Taking into account your recent history 7 days is appropriate and enough time for you to learn so next time you don't behave the same way.

Unban Request Denied
Please read our terms & conditions if you wish to appeal this ban.