[TC] Gaming Forums
+ Report - TOLDEM - çgì«tlg[MED] (Report Archived by Dale) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + Report - TOLDEM - çgì«tlg[MED] (Report Archived by Dale) (/showthread.php?tid=38376)

+ Report - TOLDEM - çgì«tlg[MED] (Report Archived by Dale) - DazzaSazza - 2024-07-29 13:44

My LFS Username: DazzaSazza

Their LFS Username(s): TOLDEM
Their LFS Gamename(s): çgì«tlg[MED] (Symbols are not working but it is NGU†TLG or çgì«tolga

Replay Download Link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/uwq0jbrav8dcezq/^3TOLDEM+^7-+^G^3çgì^J^0«^7tlg.mpr/file

Replay Timestamps: 2:17.00 all the way up to 8:20.00
Date of Incident: 29/07/2024 @11:30pm GMT+10 (AUSTRALIA TIME)

Incident Description: This user was on duty as a MED role. They decided to use their ramp for personal fun and cause other users to crash and be affected negatively by it. Then they decided to ram other users for no reason.

P.S: I have also attatched the replay file aswell just incase the link does not work.

Status: Investigation Process. Updated by: Dale. - Dale - 2024-07-29 17:51

This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

RE: Report - TOLDEM - çgì«tlg[MED] - Dale - 2024-07-29 18:13

Hello,

Thank you for reporting.

I saw from the MPR that the user was using a ramp to try and flip a user onto their roof at the roundabout and later in the roundabout they drove up to the user who was in the pitstop, and tried flipping them, causing another car to almost flip themselves who as trying to PIT. Even though both users are in the same team, I have given a warning to TOLDEM for not acting as a MED/RES should rule 11.1.

I've also given eetz a warning for initially ramming TOLDEM and for a inappropriate numberplate.

Regards,

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.