[TC] Gaming Forums
+ Report: NPoh (Report Archived by Wilczek) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + Report: NPoh (Report Archived by Wilczek) (/showthread.php?tid=38394)

+ Report: NPoh (Report Archived by Wilczek) - fillakilla12 - 2024-07-31 21:49

Users Involved

Your LFS Username:Fillakilla12

Their LFS Username(s):BigDOA
Their In-game Nickname(s):ªßNpoh

Incident Information

Date of Incident:31-07-2024
Time of Incident:23:35 PM, Amsterdam Time

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps):
23:22 - User is going 250 km/h continously accelarating with a crash up ahead. Of course due to limitation the car that is flipped can still be far away or not even flipped yet.
23:26 - User starts Braking way too late, going at a speed I am unable to comprehend at that moment in time which I do take my full blame for. I did not see him coming.
23:27 - I am seen doing a U-Turn on the highway. Very unsafe and of course in this instance just not something you should do. But my reasoning for this is that:
1. There has just been a crash, I was hoping traffic would've slowed down.
2. I did not see anything in my mirror or anything coming that I would see as a danger.
3. As Ben and I were just driving together and they flipped I was wanting to help as most people do when they see their friend or someone that you're driving with flip.
23:28 - I get hit by the person, with no words exchanged so far. I take blame for this. If this causes a warning or any actions on my URS I will accept it of course.
23:35 - Around this time I turn my hazards on and slowly go to the crashsite, now confirming there is no further traffic. Wrong way is not allowed in general conditions nor at all. But I was doing this in case of the fact that someone was flipped. It's not like it's half the lap that I was doing wrong way.
Everyone can also confirm that you would also flip your friend if he was in need.
23:45 - User starts the conversation with me. I fail to reply as I was not aware of it at this point. I should've apologized however and that's on my part.
23:58 - User calls me slow in the head, insulting me for no reason for a lack of response from me. I notice this and reply with the quote: "Sorry, you calling me slow when you go full speed after you see someone crashed?" as that's what I have seen. This causes me to not want to go into further conversation with this person.
24:26 - Proceeds to swear, but make fair statements. I was at the moment of impact sideways on the highway. Not going WW at that stage yet, but the intention as there as later shown (But context does matter).
24:57 - The reason for the report. Instead of trying to speak to me normally he now sends me a PM with the words "kys" which I feel is not needed. He could've reported me, requested admin help or just had a normal conversation. As in my history so far I have tried to reason with everyone, pay compensation and apologized where it was my fault.

Description of your conversation with this user(s) about their conduct, including their reaction to your messages:
So all in all I am not saying I am innocent, but the behavior the user showed in trying to speak to me for accidentally causing this accident I don't feel was necessary. To tell me to kill myself after a lack of immediate response did not come across me positively in any way.

If any action must be taken against me I feel that is righteous, but I do request that context be looked at first. In the end I shouldn't have WW-ed I should've done it on the hard shoulder, not on the track. But I feel the need to say that most to all people would WW in this instance as it was not a large distance to cover to help out someone.

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s):
Image of the PM: https://ibb.co/2yZwBGR
.MPR Replay: https://www.mediafire.com/file/1rmtky732pzlpb2/Npoh_insulting.mpr/file

Confirmation

Do you confirm that your User Report meets all standards outlined in the User Report Information thread? Yes, I agree

Status: Investigation Process. Updated by: Wilczek. - Wilczek - 2024-08-01 06:04

This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

RE: Report: NPoh - Wilczek - 2024-08-01 07:59

Hello, thank you for the report.

fillakilla12 should've been careful here. Looking at the map would suggest that there's oncoming traffic - BigDOA likely didn't expect them making the U-Turn, ending up in a crash. An apology to BigDOA would be very nice. Moreover, fillakilla12 proceeded to go wrong-way on Autobahn to tow someone - NOT allowed.

BigDOA's behavior - Insulting & death threats are not acceptable, they were really unnecessary.

Therefore:

fillakilla12 will be given a confirmable warning for causing a crash and going wrong-way on Autobahn.
BigDOA has a history of insulting and sending death threats, so this time they will be banned for 7 days (Constable maximum) and pending extension.

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.