[TC] Gaming Forums
- Report samat (Report Archived by Bez) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: - Report samat (Report Archived by Bez) (/showthread.php?tid=38395)

- Report samat (Report Archived by Bez) - Triple1 - 2024-07-31 22:47

Users Involved

Your LFS Username: Triple1

Their LFS Username(s): sametttpe
Their In-game Nickname(s):[6s] Samat[COP]

Incident Information

Date of Incident:Today
Time of Incident:

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps):
1:01:36.54: smt fully accelerates into the rear of my car. No apology after the clear violation
1:03:14.83: smt here Did a fast shortcut and straightly pushed my rear into a solid object that caused a huge impact of damage

Description of your conversation with this user(s) about their conduct, including their reaction to your messages:
1:05:59.82: Wanted a chat with him but it wasn't smooth, I asked him What about ramming my back in pit zone, ''His response' ok mr brake check'', so in my point it's useless talking with him to have a conversation after this

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s):
https://www.mediafire.com/file/99xnrp6r6vrkhc1/ram.mpr/file

Confirmation

Do you confirm that your User Report meets all standards outlined in the User Report Information thread? Yes

RE: Report samat - Samet - 2024-07-31 23:56

1:01:36.54 : For a tactical and effective box manoeuvre I planned to take you deep into the sand, where I took care to minimise your damage.

1:03:14.83 : If you watch this 0.250 slower, you will see everything more clearly. When we enter the pit road, I come from behind you faster than you and when I approach you I brake to avoid hitting you (if you hadn't braked this wouldn't have happened, it would have just been a small impact) and unfortunately I couldn't brake successfully because all 4 tyres were in the grass. You saw me coming faster and planned that I would brake and take damage or spin, but when things didn't go as you wanted, you blamed me. And finally, your connection was not very good, even though it doesn't show up in the replay, you had a really bad connection and this is very difficult for the police because the suspect doesn't stand still, he jumps all the time.

Sam(E)t

RE: Report samat - Triple1 - 2024-08-01 16:09

Not some guy happens to chase him is a mouse user to perform what you did rear ram. I'm a wheel player which I had experienced a negative impact on force feedback because of your hard push,

You wouldn’t avoid the rear push even if I hadn't slightly braked, how you did the shortcut and couldn't brake in time that something you should calculated well

We are both in the same region You definitely are not on 5ms ping, so my ping is always stable at 80-90 with no history of lag spikes

RE: Report samat - Samet - 2024-08-01 18:49

1. First of all, the first thing you said doesn't make any sense. If you hit the brakes, it's your fault because there was nobody on the pit road and there was no obstacle to hit the brakes.

2. If you watched the replay at 0.250 slowness, you will see that I braked before you, I did it to avoid hitting you, you braked to hit you even though there was no obstacle in front of you, why did you prefer to slow down and not accelerate. because you prefer to brake your fault, they call it brake control.

(Brake check explain from Wikipedia : A brake check, also known as a brake test, occurs when a driver deliberately either taps on the brakes several times or slams hard on the pedal when moving in front of another vehicle, with the intention of causing the behind driver to either collide or take evasive action.[1] The term is often applied in the context of auto racing.[1])

3. you and I are certainly not in the same area and I did not say my own internet was very good. and your internet was between 200-400 throughout the follow-up. i have a witness.

Status: Investigation Process. Updated by: Bez. - Bez - 2024-08-02 01:23

This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

RE: Report samat - Bez - 2024-08-02 02:01

Hello Triple,

After reviewing both of your timestamps, here are my conclusions:

Timestamp: 1:01:36.54

Quote: "smt fully accelerates into the rear of my car. No apology after the clear violation"

It is clear that Samet hit you in the rear. However, this was not excessive force. The maneuver was quite tactical; Samet used the momentum of their vehicle to push you into the sandpit in order to perform a box. None of the following rules were violated:

5.4 Force / Physical Contact Wrote:5.4.a Any force used must be calculated and tactical.
5.4.b The direct impact of intentional contact should cause very minor or ideally no damage to either car.
5.4.c Ramming is forbidden.

Timestamp: 1:03:14.83

Quote: "smt here Did a fast shortcut and straightly pushed my rear into a solid object that caused a huge impact of damage"

I don't believe there was any malicious intent to ram you. Both vehicles were on the grass, and Samet did attempt to brake but slid into you.

It's also noted that you braked suddenly, which can be perceived as brake checking. While brake checking is allowed, it is not always considered gentlemanly gameplay. The outcome can vary depending on the situation.

Timestamp: 1:05:59.82

You shouldn't respond with an immediate "?". This instantly causes a standoffish conversation. As the classic bind says, "If you have a question, try forming a sentence rather than "?"" Try addressing people with respect first, and ideally, you will receive the same in return.

I would have expected a bit more communication from Samet. However, based on the report, Samet was not at fault, and no one was in the wrong here.

No action will be taken.

Thanks,
~Bez

No action has been taken as explained
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.