[TC] Gaming Forums
+ unban request by emir99 (Unban Request Granted by Carl) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Unban Requests (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+----- Forum: Unban Requests - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+----- Thread: + unban request by emir99 (Unban Request Granted by Carl) (/showthread.php?tid=38437)

+ unban request by emir99 (Unban Request Granted by Carl) - emrcnn - 2024-08-07 20:02

Your LFS Username:xseap-on

Time & Date of Incident:7.08.2024 22:18

Replay / Screenshot Link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/cx623jg1sxce297/jorks.mpr/file
Replay Timestamps:1:20:01

Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:I was driving normally, as you can see in the mpr there is a player[Jorks] behind me who was driving dangerously. First he loses control, then he hits me quickly and I hit the biker[DahlbackVWRSI]. I tried to stop but my brakes didn't work because he hit me so hard. I tried to explain the situation to the biker, but he didn't want to listen to me and reported me directly.After about 10 minutes I received a yellow card and then a 24h community-ban.

Status: Investigation Process. Updated by: Carl. - Carl - 2024-08-07 20:28

I have acknowledged your request
Please be patient during this review, I will reply in due course.

Hi,

I've looked at the replay and I can see that this !report was sent to the wrong person, however this incident occured at 19:21:45 UTC but you were further reported by another player at 19:35:57 UTC. The replay ends at around 19:22 so I cannot proof check the latest !report which was most likely the deal breaker for the community ban.

As a one-off gesture of good-will, I will remove your community ban so you can carry on playing today, but you must start playing better to avoid being reported. You will be banned again if you are reported.

Some observations from your replay:
-Poor COP skin
-Speeding as COP

Rest assured, LFS user nssf has been banned for 7 days due to recent events in breach of rule 1.1.

Jorks has also been dealt with by me, as he clearly rammed you into traffic then tried to blame others.

Unban Request Granted
Your account will be unbanned shortly. Please ensure you read our rules prior to your return to our servers.