[TC] Gaming Forums
+ ban appealing (Unban Request Granted by Bez) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Unban Requests (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+----- Forum: Unban Requests - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+----- Thread: + ban appealing (Unban Request Granted by Bez) (/showthread.php?tid=38439)

+ ban appealing (Unban Request Granted by Bez) - xpablousky - 2024-08-07 22:12

LFS Username: xpablousky
Time & Date of Incident: 2024-07-18 17:45
Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: Hi. That day (and the previous ones to the ban date) I was driving properly in the rockingham oval section when I had some issues with 2 guys driving VW Golfs who wanted me to move from the lane instead of using the overtaking lane (right) that day. After some chatting I do recognize I was not polite, neither them, but I got banned in-game, and It´s OK. Then I joined Discord, and after chatting with an Admin or Moderator, I got my ban extended from 3 days to Perma and in the comments about it it says "Abusive, threatening, racist and vulgar behaviour". I probably was vulgar, but "Racist"? I never talked about someone`s race, religion, skin colour or anything related to a person, so I feel its unfortunate and unfair that I´m now perma banned because being "racist" when I didn´t talk about that neither in game chat or discord (maybe it was because of at the time Very recent Football player "Enzo Fernandez" drama about racism, and as I´m argentinian, you can see it on the web + my discord pfp it Diego Maradona in a Boca Juniors kit, the admin/mod took it as a trigger to extend the ban). I hope to atleast get that "racist" comment on my ban deleted and I´ll be glad if I get my ban shortened at least or removed (won´t happen).

Have a good day

Status: Pending Investigation. Updated by BP. - BP - 2024-08-08 05:58

The administrator who originally issued your ban has been notified
Please be patient whilst this request is reviewed.

Status: Investigation Process. Updated by: Bez. - Bez - 2024-08-08 15:37

I have acknowledged your request
Please be patient during this review, I will reply in due course.

RE: ban appealing - Bez - 2024-08-08 16:10

Hello xpablousky,

Firstly, I want to clarify that the decision to extend your ban was made based on the overall behavior observed during the incident, including both in-game and on Discord. We take reports of any form of abusive, threatening, or discriminatory behavior very seriously. Our goal is to ensure a positive and respectful environment for all players.

Regarding the specific concern about the "racist" label, the following chat log line was noted:

Quote:2024-07-18 16:13:56 One (Corby) xpablousky * EVERYONE * u wasting ur life : bingo bitch as n****

1.7 Use proper language at all times. Wrote:1.7.a Swearing, insults, racism, abuse and otherwise offensive language is not tolerated in our servers.
1.7.b Insulting gestures (ie "middle finger") or graphical characters will be treated like written in plain text. That includes the use of substitution characters in swearwords.
1.7.c Please be advised that racism in particular is very harshly looked upon.

We do not tolerate the use of this term on our server as it can be offensive and contribute to a negative environment. Our aim is to maintain a respectful and inclusive space for all players.

Secondly, let’s move on to the next part of your ban: Abusive behavior. The following chat log line was noted:

Quote:2024-07-06 20:35:41 One (Montana) xpablousky * EVERYONE * JDL January : u suck
2024-07-16 17:12:48 One (Corby) xpablousky * EVERYONE * [NORMAL] person : idk who is the r****d who closed the road but cant ban that guy
2024-07-16 19:43:07 One (Corby) xpablousky * EVERYONE * [NORMAL] person : u still suck
2024-07-16 19:42:36 One (Corby) xpablousky * EVERYONE * [NORMAL] person : u suck
2024-07-18 14:09:16 One (Corby) xpablousky * EVERYONE * u wasting ur life : these cruise mens are pretty braindead
2024-07-18 14:35:28 One (Corby) xpablousky * EVERYONE * u wasting ur life : WRCャGonzales - wtf is your problem mogolico
2024-07-18 15:20:08 One (Corby) xpablousky * EVERYONE * u wasting ur life : mogolico!!!
2024-07-18 15:29:58 One (Corby) xpablousky * EVERYONE * u wasting ur life : ThePro167 - you can lick 500 pussies and you´ll stay gay
2024-07-18 16:59:07 One (Corby) xpablousky * EVERYONE * u wasting ur life : r****d people spam h in chat
2024-07-18 17:02:45 One (Corby) xpablousky * EVERYONE * u wasting ur life : 「OK」C®ashDealer - stfu

1.1 Respect other players Wrote:1.1.a Do not harass or abuse other players.
1.1.b They may be new to the game and not know the track or customs - help them, do not insult them.

Now that you have reviewed your recent messages, how do you feel about your actions? Do you believe you adhered to the server rules and acted appropriately? From our perspective, the behavior displayed was not in line with the standards we expect on the server.

Thirdly, there was a personal attack directed at an admin (myself). Such behavior is subject to zero tolerance on our server.

Quote:2024-07-18 17:03:45 One (Corby) xpablousky * EVERYONE * u wasting ur life : [TC]›Bez‹[VCU] -
2024-07-18 17:04:11 One (Corby) xpablousky * EVERYONE * u wasting ur life : [TC]›Bez‹[VCU] - ajam.
2024-07-18 17:04:00 One (Corby) xpablousky * EVERYONE * u wasting ur life : we´ll get his ip

9.2 Respect the TC members Wrote:9.2.a Remember they are here to help you have a fun time on LFS as volunteers.
9.2.b They use their own spare time to run the servers and forum, and they at least deserve to be respected by other players.

Given the evidence, do you believe it is appropriate for us to consider lifting your ban? How can we be assured that you will not repeat similar behavior upon your return? It appears that you did not adhere to the FIRST rule on our list. While reviewing all the rules can be daunting, I encourage you to familiarize yourself with the basics.

Please review the rules thoroughly and submit a response to this thread, including an apology. After receiving your reply, I will evaluate whether you deserve another chance to play on our servers.

Thanks
~Bez

RE: ban appealing - xpablousky - 2024-08-09 18:46

Hello, thank you for your time, Bez.
Well, after reading your message I still feel the racism part (the reason that worries me the most) was a bit too harsh, even if it was clearly a fault on the rules, as you have mentioned in 1.7, but it wasn´t a direct attack to anyone in server, anyone said a word about it, it was a "shout to the air" after winning a bingo match, like a celebration but I understand it was not the right way to celebrate winning a bingo match or anything like that. I´m happy to see that´s the only reason behind the "racism" topic in my ban.
In terms of the other topics, I´m guilty and I accept the punishment for being so unrespecful, even if you`re exposing game chat proof without context of situations, that doesn´t mean what I´ve done could have been ok or in between the rules.
And finally, sorry for ofending people in server with my behaviour and everyone who was involved. I`d love to keep playing with friends in the server as most of the time I drive following the driving rules and even working with friends with our cars, having loads of fun.

Thank you, and hope you have a nice day.

RE: ban appealing - Bez - 2024-08-09 19:23

Hello xpablousky,

I’m offering you an opportunity to modify your behavior. Should you join our servers and display the same name-calling and disrespect as before, please be aware that you may face another ban.

It is entirely within your control to change how you present yourself to others in the server.

Keep any words deemed "Racist" out of chat entirely. If you're not sure don't type it.

Thank you,
~Bez

Unban Request Granted
Your account will be unbanned shortly. Please ensure you read our rules prior to your return to our servers.