[TC] Gaming Forums
- Unban Requests (Unban Request Denied by Vilix) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Unban Requests (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+----- Forum: Unban Requests - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+----- Thread: - Unban Requests (Unban Request Denied by Vilix) (/showthread.php?tid=38447)

- Unban Requests (Unban Request Denied by Vilix) - DahlbackVWRSI - 2024-08-08 10:19

Your LFS Username:nssf

Time & Date of Incident: 07-08-2024 about 21:00

Replay / Screenshot Link:/
Replay Timestamps:/

Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: a unban i dont know but 7 days for what?

I apparently got banned for insulting at some point on that day but I have no idea what I could have said that is bannable or even be a insult unless calling someone a “loser” is a insult but are we not taking it to far than with the “insulting” you could see anything as a insult at this time! And besides that I get insulted so many times but do I really have to make a big deal out of it and report every tiny bit of bullshit happening? And it seems admins do only care about insults when it gets reported onto the forums other than that it gets ignored and its fine to insult and I get a instant 7 day ban? Tell me at least what I said that is worth a 7 day ban I might understand it than…

RE: Unban Requests - Vilix - 2024-08-08 10:47

Hello,

You are banned for 7 days because this is not your first offence of breaking our rules, specifically rule 1.1. 60 days ago you were first: warned for telling someone "get a life dam loser", and even after being warned by an admin, you continued to be disrespectful to another player resulting in a 3 day ban.

Yesterday you continued to display a lack of respect toward others showing that you haven't learned how to behave by saying things such as:

Quote:"come loser i know the rules and you re wrong"
"he rammed me on purpose like an idiot"
"upgrade your IQ before talking to me"
"you have to be incredibale shit at driving for me to win"

Inspecting your URS history, it is also noteworthy to mention that you've received several in-game reports for insulting other players, as well as an excessive amount of swearing fines recently. This behaviour is not acceptable on our server, and admins don't nitpick people to punish, your actions were observed directly by an admin and also reported by players in-game which led to this ban. Calling people idiots, losers, shit at driving etc... is not appropriate.

I would also advise you to approach an unban request with a less hostile attitude in the future, as accusing admins of targeting you and randomly banning you isn't the best strategy to convince us that you're ready to return to the server. Instead, perhaps take these 7 days to reflect on your recent actions and come back with a better mentality.

Unban Request Denied
Please read our terms & conditions if you wish to appeal this ban.