[TC] Gaming Forums
Reaper4eto Unban Request (Ban Expired) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Unban Requests (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+----- Forum: Unban Requests - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+----- Thread: Reaper4eto Unban Request (Ban Expired) (/showthread.php?tid=38452)

Reaper4eto Unban Request (Ban Expired) - Reaper4eto - 2024-08-09 12:57

Hello, first i want to say that i know i did wrong and deserved the ban ive been given!I had a dispute with a cop that fined me without seeing me(I thought it was meta gaming)Later i reviewed the server rules and realised that i broke a few rules of the server and i was way wrong about the whole encounter with the cop.I was angered and later on i crashed in a cop that bumped me(I didnt make way in time),and i was banned.I would like to make an appel for my ban to be removed under the circumstances that i give my word to not continue beahving lke a child and promisse to not damage the servers reputation and other players experience of the server!I am trully sorry for my actions and i would be gratefull if you give my matter a thaught.I really enjoy the experience your server offers and would be a huge mystake on my end to not be able to enjoy it because i acted childishly!Thank you for your time!

Status: Pending Correction. Updated by: Bez. - Bez - 2024-08-09 13:28

Incorrect Post Format

You have not followed the required format for new threads made within this area. Please edit your post so it uses the correct format. You can edit your original post by clicking the edit button ([Image: 2LJt182.png]) which is directly underneath your post. Please do not make a new thread for this particular case.

You can find templates to each thread using the following links:

User Report - Unban Request - Unban Appeal - Cop Rights Revocation Appeal - Bug Reporting - Refund Request

Status: Thread Inactive. Updated by: Frozen. - Frozen - 2024-08-12 17:17

This thread is now classed as 'Inactive' and will be archived if you do not reply soon. At the admin's discretion, you have around 1-3 days to respond.

RE: Reaper4eto Unban Request - Frozen - 2024-08-13 18:01

Hello,

Looking at your account the ban has already expired. If you are banned again in the future, please use the unban request template as explained here.

This thread is now moved to the archives.

- Frozen

Your ban has now expired
Please ensure you read our rules prior to your return to our servers.