[TC] Gaming Forums
+ Report on Zorrousz (Report Archived by Wilczek) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + Report on Zorrousz (Report Archived by Wilczek) (/showthread.php?tid=38460)

+ Report on Zorrousz (Report Archived by Wilczek) - The RazeR - 2024-08-10 16:43

Users Involved

Your LFS Username:razer513

Their LFS Username(s):Zorrousz
Their In-game Nickname(s):[COP]Zorrousz

Incident Information

Date of Incident:10.08.2024
Time of Incident:around 4 pm

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps):1:52:06.00- he joined a chase of [CSR] Emr
(So when I watched this replay I saw that he isn't being safe cop as he drives bad and drives a fast supercar, if you want to see it for yourself then check it)
2:00:32.0- he went into wrong way without looking into map and crashes into me "blaming me that I should move as the siren approach" <--- (this was after the mpr ended i know i could record that but i just wanted to drive at this moment) when literally cannot see him over the barrier to his left, after he crashed into me he didnt apologize
2:01:41.30- he said to me "ofc did on prupose" I don't know if he meant that I did it on purpose or that he did it on purpose because he meant to go his race line

Description of your conversation with this user(s) about their conduct, including their reaction to your messages:I did say couple of things to him but he ignored that, the only things he said to me is "ofc did on prupose" and something about that he can go ww because i should move

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s):https://www.mediafire.com/file/7rrurzvql70zu4g/zorrousz.mpr/file

Confirmation

Do you confirm that your User Report meets all standards outlined in the User Report Information thread?
Yes i confirm.

Status: Investigation Process. Updated by: Wilczek. - Wilczek - 2024-08-12 14:49

This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

RE: Report on Zorrousz - Wilczek - 2024-08-13 14:10

Hello, sorry for the delay.

I've watched the chase from the moment Zorrousz joined, and saw the following:

1:58:40 - Unnecessary WW, caused a crash.
2:00:31 - Another WW, caused another crash.

The first crash wasn't that bad, however the second one was. I will give Zorrousz a confirmable warning for unnecessary wrong-way in chases.

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.