[TC] Gaming Forums
More info about my ban - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Unban Requests (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+----- Forum: Unban Requests - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+----- Thread: More info about my ban (/showthread.php?tid=38464)

More info about my ban - Yasso7up - 2024-08-12 10:34

Your LFS Username: Yasso7up

Time & Date of Incident: 2024-08-06

Replay / Screenshot Link: n/a
Replay Timestamps: n/a

Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: Hello, first of all, this is not an unban request, but i would like to talk about the reasons of my ban.
I got banned for Poor driving, Swearing in Turkish and toxic behavior. I admit my driving wasnt one of the best, but during the convoy, the people who i hit, didnt complain about it nor they didnt report me and some of them were my friends, so i dont see why this is a reason of my ban. Second, on my ban it was also written "swearing in turkish" and apparently its the 3 letter word that starts with "A" and ends with "K", the problem is, it cant be a swearing since its an abbreviation, just like "WTF", this "A" word can be a friendly banter towards my friend, OR an insult(in this case its the first option) And lastly, on my ban its written "toxic behaviour" i genuinely dont know what i said which was toxic, BUT if it was against gt4tube, then this reason cant be on my ban reason. Gt4tube is a friend of mine, we like to pinch ourselves, we always been doing that, it wasnt toxic behaviour but thats how we always talk. Looking forward an answer. thank you.

RE: More info about my ban - Carl - 2024-08-12 19:23

Quote:Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: Hello, first of all, this is not an unban request

You seem to have mentioned all the reasons why you were banned, so there is no information that was missed by the admin that banned you. Your player record speaks volumes. For a ban to reach such a length, you have obviously crossed the line many times. We always give warnings to players for general rule breaches but you have been continously breaking them for the last year.

If you do not wish to be banned, please follow the rules. Thread archived.