[TC] Gaming Forums
+ Report - JETS (Report Archived by Wilczek) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + Report - JETS (Report Archived by Wilczek) (/showthread.php?tid=38484)

+ Report - JETS (Report Archived by Wilczek) - KooKoo - 2024-08-17 15:11

Users Involved

Your LFS Username: dmo3_al7zn

Their LFS Username(s): eren.xk
Their In-game Nickname(s): JTES

Incident Information

Date of Incident: 17th August, 2024
Time of Incident: Perhaps around 4:30pm GMT+3

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps):
39:51.31 - Ramming into me full speed. Despite me attempting to move, he followed and made sure his crash was precise.
40:28.80 - Rams me
40:42 - Rams me (several rams)
42:10 - Chase ends here.

Description of your conversation with this user(s) about their conduct, including their reaction to your messages: I have reported him via !tc twice, but I do not think the admins present did anything. I have attempted to initiate a conversation with him when he connected later, but unfortunately there is no response.

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s):
https://www.mediafire.com/file/329pkhkddodyobd/report+jtes.mpr/file

Confirmation

Do you confirm that your User Report meets all standards outlined in the User Report Information thread? Yes

Status: Investigation Process. Updated by: Wilczek. - Wilczek - 2024-08-17 15:12

This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

RE: Report - JETS - Wilczek - 2024-08-17 23:26

Hello,

I watched the full chase, with extra attention to the timestamps you provided, and the suspect did blatantly ram the cop in their chase multiple times. Moreover, they've been using a police config, and they caused a wrong-way crash during the chase at 40:12 - did not apologize for it.

Considering the user's playtime (56 hours) and their URS record, which is pretty clean - I will give eren.xk a strong confirmable warning to not ram COP's in chases, avoid using COP configs, and apologize for crashes.

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.