[TC] Gaming Forums
- digger71 (unban) (Unban Request Denied by Chuck) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Unban Requests (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+----- Forum: Unban Requests - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+----- Thread: - digger71 (unban) (Unban Request Denied by Chuck) (/showthread.php?tid=38485)

- digger71 (unban) (Unban Request Denied by Chuck) - digger45 - 2024-08-17 20:31

Your LFS Username: digger71

Time & Date of Incident: 2024-02-10 07:03

Replay / Screenshot Link: n/a
Replay Timestamps: n/a

Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: Hello, i got banned because my account got disabled (but it didnt), it shows that my ban is expired but i cant join, it still says the "server rejected connection". . My lfs username is digger71

Status: Pending Correction. Updated by: Frozen. - Frozen - 2024-08-17 20:34

Incorrect Post Format

You have not followed the required format for new threads made within this area. Please edit your post so it uses the correct format. You can edit your original post by clicking the edit button ([Image: 2LJt182.png]) which is directly underneath your post. Please do not make a new thread for this particular case.

You can find templates to each thread using the following links:

User Report - Unban Request - Unban Appeal - Cop Rights Revocation Appeal - Bug Reporting - Refund Request

Status: Pending Investigation. Updated by Bez. - Bez - 2024-08-18 03:17

The administrator who originally issued your ban has been notified
Please be patient whilst this request is reviewed.

RE: digger71 (unban) - Chuck - 2024-08-18 10:08

I don't see any reason to re-enable the account. It has relations to at least 11 other accounts and was used by multiple people in the past, which suggest it has been handed around like a tool and has no clear owner.

The fact that you used a forum account named digger45 amplifies this impression, as digger71 was already taken by whoever used the account before.

Status: Completed. Updated by Chuck. - Chuck - 2024-08-18 10:09

Unban Request Denied
Please read our terms & conditions if you wish to appeal this ban.