[TC] Gaming Forums
- UNBAN (Unban Request Denied by Carl) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Unban Requests (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+----- Forum: Unban Requests - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+----- Thread: - UNBAN (Unban Request Denied by Carl) (/showthread.php?tid=38486)

- UNBAN (Unban Request Denied by Carl) - LegionCZ - 2024-08-17 23:19

Your LFS Username: LegionCZ

Time & Date of Incident: 17.8.2024 cca 22:00 - 22:30

Replay / Screenshot Link:
Replay Timestamps:

Hi, chuck I would like to ask for today to unban the situation ?
I came to server 1, Cop-Admin carl pointed out something against the rules of the car and work Taxi skin, since I had and now I have lags, I didn't want to make a fuss there unnecessarily and went to server 2, where Mr. Carl probably came to me with the intention of solving what I need to solve there to prevent this problem ... Since we all know JZA, my English is not completely professional, so it took me a few minutes to put everything together, translate etc. On top of that, a few players write something in the chat and you have a little less information than you need although I was probably aware that I only had to use the Taxi skin on car xrt according to the rules ... Otherwise, my license will be revoked. Before I could solve the situation, my license was revoked and I also got angry, because the admin came, removed the license and left, so I couldn't even ask why what and how more accurately I should do ... so there were a few unkind WORDS, for which I also apologized to DC afterwards, but who wouldn't be upset by such behavior, I was probably banned for those words I would ask unban for misunderstandings from me and CARLOS's SIDE Thank you.. and also to return my license, which you will buy back .. The whole situation seems trivial to me and biased against me, probably... or I don't know, it didn't take even 10 minutes to get some time to correct the mistake .. I got a link to LFS about the rule and use of the taxi skin etc... Even if I go there, the gentleman will take it away from me, because it probably takes some time to find something or read it and correct the mistake. The whole thing seems stupid and unprofessional to me

so I ask for Unbanning and delete my license somehow, I will buy it again Thank you

I also want to apologize for the inconvenience and unnecessary work added to both you and CARLOS, I BELIEVE HE WAS JUST DOING THE RIGHT THING, BUT SOMETIMES YOU NEED MORE TIMEat... I'm just a human, not an AI robot that does everything right away and automatic, what if I have some trouble at home, etc... ? I just needed more time to understand what was going on, I drove a taxi with the same car all the time for several days and no one warned me about anything, so I was for everything being fine, so I was still 1 THANK YOU

Status: Pending Correction. Updated by: Wilczek. - Wilczek - 2024-08-17 23:32

Incorrect Post Format

You have not followed the required format for new threads made within this area. Please edit your post so it uses the correct format. You can edit your original post by clicking the edit button ([Image: 2LJt182.png]) which is directly underneath your post. Please do not make a new thread for this particular case.

You can find templates to each thread using the following links:

User Report - Unban Request - Unban Appeal - Cop Rights Revocation Appeal - Bug Reporting - Refund Request

RE: UNBAN - LegionCZ - 2024-08-18 10:47

Modified

Status: Pending Investigation. Updated by Wilczek. - Wilczek - 2024-08-18 10:56

The administrator who originally issued your ban has been notified
Please be patient whilst this request is reviewed.

RE: UNBAN - LegionCZ - 2024-08-18 10:58

WOW.. Thanks

Status: Investigation Process. Updated by: Carl. - Carl - 2024-08-18 18:51

I have acknowledged your request
Please be patient during this review, I will reply in due course.

Quote:2024-08-17 20:19:25 UTC - he just bullies me because he knows i don't understand much, let him go to the c***.. !
Quote:2024-08-17 20:22:20 UTC - f*** her.. racist Biggrin

Absolutely not, you are lucky for it to be only 3 days.

Unban Request Denied
Please read our terms & conditions if you wish to appeal this ban.