[TC] Gaming Forums
+ Ramming and don't apologize (Report Archived by Wilczek) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + Ramming and don't apologize (Report Archived by Wilczek) (/showthread.php?tid=38488)

+ Ramming and don't apologize (Report Archived by Wilczek) - emrecansmsk - 2024-08-18 13:53

Users Involved

Your LFS Username: emrecansmsk

Their LFS Username(s): bladekv2
Their In-game Nickname(s): ODUNEX

Incident Information

Date of Incident: 18 August 2024
Time of Incident: afternoon

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps):
--- 15.52: As seen in the recording, he comes and hits me for no reason and damages the load I am carrying. I am complaining about this action.

Description of your conversation with this user(s) about their conduct, including their reaction to your messages: I asked him what he was doing but he left the server without answering.

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s):
https://www.mediafire.com/file/d62imsldujufp5c/odunex_reported.mpr/file

Confirmation

Do you confirm that your User Report meets all standards outlined in the User Report Information thread? yes

Status: Investigation Process. Updated by: Wilczek. - Wilczek - 2024-08-18 14:55

This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

RE: Ramming and don't apologize - Wilczek - 2024-08-18 18:10

Hello,

I viewed the full replay, and seems like they rammed a player not once, but three times. All of them seemed on purpose. Moreover, bladekv2 just came off their ban for ramming.
Additionally, while I was watching bladekv2, I saw eren.xk revenge ramming a player, then full speed ram the same player (possibly as revenge), and they've been using a COP config as Civilian.

Therefore:

bladekv2 has a play time of 31 hours, and in this short time they managed to get multiple bans for ramming. Looks like they haven't learned from their previous punishments, so this time they have been given a 28 day ban for ramming.

eren.xk has been banned for 3 days for ramming.

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.