[TC] Gaming Forums
- Unban request yasso7up (Unban Request Denied by Dodo) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Unban Requests (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+----- Forum: Unban Requests - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+----- Thread: - Unban request yasso7up (Unban Request Denied by Dodo) (/showthread.php?tid=38498)

- Unban request yasso7up (Unban Request Denied by Dodo) - Yasso7up - 2024-08-20 19:52

Your LFS Username: Yasso7up

Time & Date of Incident: 2024-08-06

Replay / Screenshot Link: N/A
Replay Timestamps: N/A

Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: Hi, i waited a few weeks before posting this unban request, just to think about what was wrong with my actions. So lets do a recap: The reason of my ban was for Poor driving, Swearing in Turkish and toxic behavior.
I admit my driving was pretty bad during that FZ5 convoy, i crashed a few drivers while being on wrong way and i'm wrong about it. Second reason of my ban is: Swearing in turkish. Apparently the ''swearing'' was the 3 letter word (It starts with the letter ''A'' and ends with the letter ''K'') The issue is: that it is not a swearing, but an abbreviation of it, each letter = 1 word (just like the ''WTF'') so i dont see the issue of that, this "A" word can be a used either as a friendly banter OR an insult (in this case its the first option as it was towards my friend during the convoy). Lastly, on my ban its written "toxic behaviour" i guess i know what i said which was toxic to admins, apparently it was towards gt4tube,if so then i cannot be banned for this. Gt4tube is a friend of mine, we like to pinch ourselves, we always been doing that for years, it wasnt toxic behaviour but thats how we always talk. He knows it, i know it, why did i get banned for this if he didnt report, if there was anything else i missed, please let me know, and dont lock the thread istantly so we can talk about this further. Thank you

Status: Pending Investigation. Updated by Dale. - Dale - 2024-08-20 19:59

The administrator who originally issued your ban has been notified
Please be patient whilst this request is reviewed.

RE: Unban request yasso7up - Yasso7up - 2024-08-21 16:29

I forgot to mention that i received a 30k € fine from the admin BP, i would like to know more information for that. As im my opinion its an uneccessary punishment.

Status: Investigation Process. Updated by: Dodo. - Dodo - 2024-08-22 14:20

I have acknowledged your request
Please be patient during this review, I will reply in due course.

RE: Unban request yasso7up - Dodo - 2024-08-23 13:11

Hello Yasso7up,

Nice that you can admit that your driving caused some problems on that day. I'd like for you to start paying attention to it more often as your URS paints a quite interesting image of it.

However, I think you forget some of the things you said during that morning and I'd like to refresh your memory with the following messages:
Quote:2024-08-06 11:22:42 One (Jamaica) yasso7up turkey [PACT] tBug : !ch emre you whine like a girl every day
2024-08-06 11:22:14 One (Jamaica) yasso7up turkey [PACT] tBug : !ch Can't you shut up and do your own thing?
2024-08-06 11:19:51 One (Jamaica) yasso7up [PACT] tBug : !l emir can suck my *Removed*
2024-08-06 11:12:26 One (Jamaica) yasso7up [PACT] tBug : !l all shit slow drivers hate fz5, coincidence?
2024-08-06 10:59:33 One (Jamaica) yasso7up * EVERYONE * [PACT] tBug : Σρίcprσєš - youre just whining like a girl rn
2024-08-06 10:57:03 One (Jamaica) yasso7up * EVERYONE * [PACT] tBug : wait amk
2024-08-06 10:51:08 One (Jamaica) yasso7up * EVERYONE * [PACT] tBug : YESIL GO AMK (green *Removed* go)
2024-08-06 10:41:10 One (Jamaica) yasso7up [PACT] tBug : !l u are yumyum orospu (yumyum whore)
2024-08-06 10:34:38 One (Jamaica) yasso7up [PACT] tBug : !l speed have turkish orospu cocu (son of a bitch) skin
2024-08-06 10:31:33 One (Jamaica) yasso7up * EVERYONE * [PACT] tBug : GUYS WAIT AMK (*Removed*)

Even if some of these weren't directed to anyone as a direct insult, this kind of behavior is not welcome here. I find it worrying if you can't recall any of these other messages than the ones containing "amk". Also, considering how much time you spend on our servers, you should already be familiar with this phrase not being welcome in the chat.

The 20 000€ fine doesn't really hurt your economical situation but it seems to be big enough for you to notice it. I hope you can watch your mouth from now on, your URS seems to be quite littered with swear fines as well.

I don't believe you have yet learned much, as the previous bans and warnings in the last year or so in your URS haven't taught anything either. I think it is best for you to consider changing your behavior and attitude if you want to keep playing here. Your punishments will only get worse from here if you keep going down this path.
Please serve the rest of the ban and use the time to improve yourself and learn from these mistakes.

Unban Request Denied
Please read our terms & conditions if you wish to appeal this ban.