[TC] Gaming Forums
+ Stolen CLC Skin (Unban Request Granted by Bez) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Unban Requests (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+----- Forum: Unban Requests - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+----- Thread: + Stolen CLC Skin (Unban Request Granted by Bez) (/showthread.php?tid=38504)

+ Stolen CLC Skin (Unban Request Granted by Bez) - THE WIZARD DK - 2024-08-21 12:06

Your LFS Username: THE WIZARD DK

Time & Date of Incident: NOW

Replay / Screenshot Link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/mvr9wra4xns3quq/BL3X_0R_3.mpr/file
Replay Timestamps:

Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: the debate about the stolen CLC TOW skin has been on TC before and back then you told people to not use it.
it was stolen around 2010 from Citylivecrew.net .

if this doesnt convince you of the originality of it being a CLC TOW skin idk what.

Official Tow skin pack. Made by mjh93sa.
FOR CLC, not TC. CLC official tow skins download

it was stolen many years ago by a guy who put it into a megapack without permission. amongst those skins was also danish racing team Afri-Cola skins which both teams has said they do NOT tolerate.
they are STOLEN. no matter how idiotic nick wants to be about it. the guy who stole massive many skins i have not seen in lfs for years. however that does not change the fact its stolen and the main issue is he uploaded it to a torrent where from there it spread across the interwebs. so its still in that pack to this day. proteus or passme on clc said many times they only use CLC skins on CLC´s server. ergo. not to be used in TC. he just blacked out the CLC logo on the side of the xfg skin and renamed it. this is why CLC took action and uploaded a pink xfg clc tow skin with a huge sticker on top saying : this skin is stolen.
[Image: FXO-CLC-Tow.jpg] [Image: FXR-CLC-Tow.jpg] [Image: FZ5-CLC-Tow.jpg] [Image: FZR-CLC-Tow.jpg] [Image: HEL-CLC-Tow.jpg] [Image: LX4-CLC-Tow.jpg] [Image: LX6-CLC-Tow.jpg] [Image: MRT-CLC-Tow.jpg] [Image: RAC-CLC-Tow.jpg] [Image: RB4-CLC-Tow.jpg] [Image: UF1-CLC-Tow.jpg] [Image: UFR-CLC-Tow.jpg] [Image: VWS-CLC-Tow.jpg] [Image: XFG-CLC-Tow.jpg] [Image: XFR-CLC-Tow.jpg] [Image: XRG-CLC-Tow.jpg] [Image: XRR-CLC-Tow.jpg] [Image: XRT-CLC-Tow.jpg]

so if this aint enough proof. that must mean TC literally supports stolen skins.

can i get unbanned now ?
because i think i proved my point alot more than nicks insulting peptalk.
so let us at least make it public visible that i prove my point and my words are true.
Regards THE WIZARD DK.

EDIT: in the replay you can see i also told sean(the tow) he is not guilty of stealing the skin. but using it.
the weird remarks towards me adressing this with wkd skins is just far out. TC would be pissed too if your skins was stolen, so dont give me that crap seriously. im not entirely sure,but i think mjh93sa sometimes comes to TC these days. if its cool to be used by him fine by me. he made them. you can also ask (Rikkiwhitehead / Dark force(trueno) as they are both admins clc.
i am tow and police on clc. so yes i know these skins pretty well(in response to replay).

Status: Investigation Process. Updated by: Bez. - Bez - 2024-08-21 12:19

I have acknowledged your request
Please be patient during this review, I will reply in due course.

RE: Stolen CLC Skin - THE WIZARD DK - 2024-08-21 12:25

read the helmet.
PRIVATE skins for CLC use ONLY.

[Image: HEL-CLC-Tow.jpg]

im sorry i had to do this report for being true.
and for not being able to remember exactly when we had this debate before on TC about the stolen clc skin.
there was a police skin stolen from CLC too. you can find it in the link to clc downloads.

when this thread is solved, please remove all the skins again as they belong to clc so not more gets stolen.
thanks in advance(unless you let me remove them myself first).

RE: Stolen CLC Skin - Bez - 2024-08-21 12:33

Hello Wizard,

Thank you for providing a reputable source regarding your car skin issue. Had you followed my and Nicks initial request, things might not have escalated.

The reason for your ban was the mention of DDoS. After reviewing the chat logs thoroughly, I see that you referred to WKD, and it appears you were referencing WKD's DDoS attacks related to their ban from LFS.

I apologize for my hasty decision. However, as you can understand, mentioning Denial of Service attacks during a somewhat heated exchange with an admin can be concerning.

I will personally follow up with GT4tube regarding the skin issue, as this skin is associated with the mod he created.

I will unban your account now.

Sorry again,
~Bez

Unban Request Granted
Your account will be unbanned shortly. Please ensure you read our rules prior to your return to our servers.