[TC] Gaming Forums
unban request (Ban Reduced by Carl) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Unban Requests (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+----- Forum: Unban Requests - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+----- Thread: unban request (Ban Reduced by Carl) (/showthread.php?tid=38507)

unban request (Ban Reduced by Carl) - sam_shawn - 2024-08-22 11:56

Your LFS Username:Mr beast

Time & Date of Incident: 2024-08-08
Ban reason :accidental use of grip mod
Explanation

It was just an ordinary day, and I was on a server called [C games], a demo server. I was playing with a friend, and he had a tweaker. I knew it wasn't right to use, but when he said it was just a mod that increased grip, I got curious and wanted to try it out.
Later, I joined the TC server for a casual drive and completely forgot that the tweaker was still running in the background. I was experimenting with a couple of mods and got into a chase. I think I was speeding. After some time, a mod asked if I was using a cheat. It was then that I realized, to my horror, that the tweaker had been running the entire time.
I immediately admitted my mistake to the mod, explaining that it was unintentional, but I was banned. I had never used these mods before, so I didn't even notice any difference in grip. This was my first time on the S3 server, and TC was the very first server I joined. I genuinely tried my best to drive well, but I made a terrible mistake here, one that was entirely my fault. I'm really sorry for what happened.

Why should I be unbanned: I am new to S3 and made a mistake and even accepted my wrong doing which was mu first server in s3 to drive.
I want to clarify that I wasn't using any cheats that would annoy or affect other players, even though I unintentionally used the grip mod. I was always respectful to everyone and was simply trying out different mods on the S3 server.
I understand if this request gets denied, but I hope you can understand that being labeled as a cheater has been really difficult for me. When I drive on other servers, people call me a cheater, and some even make fun of me on other servers and in Discord. It’s been tough, and I’m truly sorry for what happened.

First time posting here please ignore my format mistakes

Status: Management Investigation. Updated by Frozen. - Frozen - 2024-08-23 18:05

Your ban is currently being reviewed by [TC] CityDriving Management
Please be patient whilst we review this request, we will reply in due course.

RE: unban request - Carl - 2024-08-31 13:28

Hi,

After some discussion, we decided that, due to your good thread, we will remove the permanent ban. You will have to serve a ban totaling 365 days. You have already served ~34 days meaning that your new ban length will be 331 days.

Please be advised that this is a rare occurence, we would not remove a permanent ban so soon usually. A total unban was completely out of the question.

Carl on behalf of [TC] Mangement

Your ban has been reduced as described
Please ensure you read our rules prior to your return to our servers.