[TC] Gaming Forums
unban request (Ban Reduced by Frozen) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Unban Requests (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+----- Forum: Unban Requests - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+----- Thread: unban request (Ban Reduced by Frozen) (/showthread.php?tid=38530)

unban request (Ban Reduced by Frozen) - 12 - 2024-08-24 18:30

Your LFS Username: dark01

- Time & Date of Incident Turkey time 13.30 14.00 I think

- Replay / Screenshot Link:none
- Replay Timestamps:none

- Reasons as to why you think you deserve an unban and why you feel your unban request was unfairly denied:The reason why I was banned that day was because there was a fz5 convoy and they were going in the opposite direction and they were hitting me and some people, then I got angry and I swore, thinking that it was not forbidden in ch because at that time there was no swearing ban from ch and everyone was swearing mostly, then samet came to the channel, I think we argued with him and I was banned because of the fz5 convoy and 120 days is too muchSleep

Status: Pending Investigation. Updated by Vilix. - Vilix - 2024-08-25 08:05

The administrator who originally issued your ban has been notified
Please be patient whilst this request is reviewed.

Status: Investigation Process. Updated by: Dodo. - Dodo - 2024-08-29 13:44

I have acknowledged your request
Please be patient during this review, I will reply in due course.

Status: Investigation Process. Updated by: Frozen. - Frozen - 2024-09-05 14:11

I have acknowledged your request
Please be patient during this review, I will reply in due course.

Hello,

Our first rule is pretty simple: respect other players. You've shown a big lack of respect towards other people in your !ch messages. You were excessively abusive, insulting and disrespectful towards others and there's never a good excuse for such behaviour. Besides that, you also rammed several players that were simply enjoying a convoy cruise. Your crashes were planned and on purpose and you've still not apologized for it.

In this unban request I only read what you've done, but you've not mentioned what you will do to improve and what you've learnt from it. Your user record shows multiple bans and nothing indicates that your behaviour is improving at all.

Everything you've shown in the past half year tells us that you have no respect for our rules, our players and therefore do not deserve to play here. Why should we allow you back in our servers?

- Frozen

RE: unban request - 12 - 2024-09-06 11:39

As I mentioned in the message above, most people swore in ch and didn't get banned, so I based it on that, and the rule was old, no one was following that rule, but they didn't get banned, why did we get banned? Now I apologize for hitting them, but a fight broke out because 20-25 people did not apologize to me.

RE: unban request - Frozen - 2024-09-06 11:43

Hello,

Multiple people got banned, but that does not matter now. If you've nothing else to add to your unban request and why you should be unbanned, let me know. You're literally doing no effort to convince us why you deserve to be unbanned, you use others to excuse your behaviour.

So once again my question: Why do you deserve to be unbanned considering that in the past half year you've been banned 5 times? You've shown you do not follow our rules multiple times and this case is yet another example.

- Frozen

RE: unban request - 12 - 2024-09-06 14:09

In my bans in the last six months, I probably have never been banned for swearing, and I would not have been banned if an admin came that day and broke the fz convoy, I already came to me chat ban, I can't write even if I want and I don't write anymore, so it's up to you to open my ban. I can't find a game to play because I got banned from tc Confused1

RE: unban request - Frozen - 2024-09-06 15:52

Hello,

You were not only banned for swearing. You were also banned for ramming other players which is something you've done in the past. I'm trying to give you a break here, but I need an acknowledgment from your side that this will not happen again. Your behaviour in our servers needs to improve and none of your actions that led to this ban, or any previous bans, will be tolerated again.

If you're willing to acknowledge this and admit your mistakes, confirming that this will not happen again in the future, I'll reduce your ban.

- Frozen

RE: unban request - 12 - 2024-09-07 05:57

After learning this rule, I will never swear and hit on purpose again.

RE: unban request - Frozen - 2024-09-07 10:24

Hello,

You're currently banned for 120 days, out of which you've already served 32 days.

Considering you've apologized and acknowledged your mistake, I'll reduce your ban to a total of 45 days. As you've already served 32 days, this means that your account will remain banned for 13 days. After 13 days, you'll be able to rejoin our servers again.

Please be aware that if you're caught breaking our rules again, the initial ban of 120 days will be taken into consideration. Take this as your chance to improve and do better from now onwards.

- Frozen

Your ban has been reduced as described
Please ensure you read our rules prior to your return to our servers.