[TC] Gaming Forums
- Unwarranted report (Unban Request Denied by Frozen) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Unban Requests (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+----- Forum: Unban Requests - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+----- Thread: - Unwarranted report (Unban Request Denied by Frozen) (/showthread.php?tid=38562)

- Unwarranted report (Unban Request Denied by Frozen) - Nikbon - 2024-08-29 14:56

Your LFS Username: Nikbon

- Time & Date of Incident: 29/08/2024 - 17:00 GMT+3

- Replay / Screenshot Link: https://we.tl/t-1uUNzK3NLr Chase Start at 1.50
- Replay Timestamps: N/A

- Reasons as to why you think you deserve an unban and why you feel your unban request was unfairly denied: Hello, first of all, I know that my penalty duration isn't very long, it's just 24 hours, but my issue is not about that. For the past week, I've been reported using the !report command by someone after every chase. However, no one is filing a complaint through the forum, and I haven't received any warnings from any admin about my driving style. I suspect that some players or a group of friends, consisting of a few people, has taken a dislike to me because I usually drive a Cybertruck, and since it's a heavy vehicle, it's very difficult for them to catch me. Eventually, they start to use excessive force and instead of performing a PIT maneuver, they just crash directly into me. Since I respond to the force used, I get criticized after every chase and get reported using the !report command. The MPR file linked contains footage of my last chase, and after this chase, I was reported again using the !report command, and because I was reported too many times, I automatically received a 24-hour community ban. Before the last chase, I had 9 reports against me, and after this chase, it became 10, which led to an automatic penalty. I believe that I don't deserve the reports against me and that they are using this command because they are frustrated. My thought is as follows: if I were truly violating the rules, I would be reported on the forum with evidence rather than just through the !report command. I believe that the reason I'm only being reported with the !report command is due to hatred and resentment. Even if removing my ban is not possible, I still want a solution for the hate-driven complaints made against me. Thanks for your time. (I'm sorry for hitting the motorcycle that was AFK in the middle of the road. I didn't get a chance to apologize because I was busy trying to escape.)

Status: Investigation Process. Updated by: Frozen. - Frozen - 2024-08-29 21:18

I have acknowledged your request
Please be patient during this review, I will reply in due course.

Hello,

To receive a community ban, more than 1 report needs to be submitted against you. In this case, two different people (in two different days) reported you. I've reviewed the last report you received using your replay.

If you check timestamp: 10:30, you'll find yourself full speed ramming a civilian without apologizing at all. I've also checked the chatlogs and you did not even bother apologizing for it. This being said, you will now be given an official warning in your URS record to ensure you acknowledge that ramming other players is not allowed in our servers.

The 24 hours community ban stays in place.

-Frozen

Unban Request Denied
Please read our terms & conditions if you wish to appeal this ban.