[TC] Gaming Forums
- Unban request (Unban Request Denied by Frozen) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Unban Requests (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+----- Forum: Unban Requests - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+----- Thread: - Unban request (Unban Request Denied by Frozen) (/showthread.php?tid=38573)

- Unban request (Unban Request Denied by Frozen) - Ian-thebig - 2024-08-31 11:54

Your LFS Username:ianrte

Time & Date of Incident:8/31/2024

Replay / Screenshot Link:none
Replay Timestamps:none

cause-suppoused hacking for performance gain

Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:i think i deserve an unban because i didnt feel any perfformance boost for the respective car(xrg) i only had auto rev limiter on nothing else i checked the prgram i used was(lfs 0.7F (UCK)-MAYBE it was the program or smth i did earlier in a server where tweaks are ok to use this was a rookie mistake i guess but i didnt even got time to clarify the situation and this should be a must i am srry for the actions i done and yes i have read the rules throughly this time

Status: Management Investigation. Updated by BP. - BP - 2024-08-31 15:27

Your ban is currently being reviewed by [TC] CityDriving Management
Please be patient whilst we review this request, we will reply in due course.

RE: Unban request - Frozen - 2024-09-11 16:26

Hello,

You were banned for cheating in our servers. We clearly saw you were using something to modify your vehicle performance. As you mentioned yourself, you were using a program that definitely did more than limiting your car revolutions. Cheating or using software to alter the physics or behavior of the game is strictly forbidden and harshly punished in our servers.

At the moment, it's way too early for us to even think about a ban reduction or unban. You've only served 10 days of your permanent ban and that is far from what would be a considerable length for such actions.

We've therefore come to the conclusion that your permanent ban stays in place. Considering this unban request has already been reviewed by [TC] CityDriving Management, I would advise you to wait several months before attempting an unban appeal. We understand the impact this decision may have on you, but we hope this serves as a lesson for the future if you ever return to our servers again.

Frozen on behalf of [TC] CityDriving Management

Unban Request Denied
Please read our terms & conditions if you wish to appeal this ban.