[TC] Gaming Forums
- unban request (Unban Request Denied by Nick) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Unban Requests (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+----- Forum: Unban Requests - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+----- Thread: - unban request (Unban Request Denied by Nick) (/showthread.php?tid=38579)

- unban request (Unban Request Denied by Nick) - cionada - 2024-09-01 08:50

Your LFS Username:cionada

Time & Date of Incident:2024-08-26 14:27

Replay / Screenshot Link:none
Replay Timestamps:none

Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: well, i didnt even understand why i got ban, i was just driving around with bus and Nick braked very hard so i couldnt stop and crashed into his butt. then i relogged, and saw that he was driving a bus with LGBTQ flags skin. and i dont remember was i insulting or not. if i was then it wasnt very much and i shouldnt got banned for a whole month for that. im sure it wont happen again

Status: Pending Investigation. Updated by Frozen. - Frozen - 2024-09-01 08:57

The administrator who originally issued your ban has been notified
Please be patient whilst this request is reviewed.

RE: unban request - doriftomanma'g - 2024-09-01 10:43

"and i dont remember was i insulting or not."
OhmyThumbup *x to doubt*

Administrator Message by: Frozen

3.2. Only admins and users involved may post in threads within the Server Administration Tasks forum and its sub-forums.

Your warning level has been raised.

Status: Investigation Process. Updated by: Nick. - Nick - 2024-09-01 12:21

I have acknowledged your request
Please be patient during this review, I will reply in due course.

Hi,

What you've said is mostly fictional. How does this timeline of events sound?

Your conduct was brought to my attention by a community member who claimed you had been harassing him for events that occurred on a different server, targeting him, insulting and cursing him in non-English languages and calling him gay amongst other things in chat. No matter what has transpired elsewhere, you can not come and bully or insult other players here. You were already a subject of attention and I was monitoring your conduct from this point on.

The incident you're referring to in your unban request actually happened as follows - You pitted and drove the bus, conveniently running a red light (which is not permitted when using buses/heavy vehicles) to follow me, driving up behind me and full throttle pit manoeuvring me into the layout objects at 100kph. At no point did I brake hard in front of you, instead I maintained a constant speed on a straight road. You drove along side the rear of my bus then intentionally turned sharply into me while pushing me round at full throttle, then immediately disconnected after you left me wrecked on the track. Furthermore, as I was already on track before you left the pits, the way that LFS loads skins means you would almost certainly have seen my skin when you first left the pits, not after you reconnected.

You reconnected shortly after, did not even acknowledge what you had just done, and started driving again. Shortly after, I received another message from a second community member that you were ramming them. When I spectated you, I saw you had followed a cop, rammed into them and were now doing burnouts against the door of their car until your tyres burst. You then rammed another player to get into a pit box, then decided to be disrespectful in chat just for good measure.

A few minutes later, a third community member asked a genuine question about how to request a mod, to which your answer included calling them a dumbass. You then left the server with a message in main chat that was also not in English.

Upon reviewing my replay to make sure this is the most accurate version of events, I also saw numerous other incidents of poor driving, especially during your drifting session, in which you often failed to apologise if you hit people.

Does this transcription of events seem more accurate than the version you have described in your unban request? Ramming an admin is not a wise move, but I can see past that - what I can not and will not allow is you insulting community members and ramming other players that are trying to have a good time on our servers. The fact that you haven't even referenced the incidents involving community members is what concerns me most, as these were actually the reason you have been removed from the server. Do you not view this behaviour as problematic?

Since joining our servers less than two months ago, you have already had two warnings, multiple swear fines, two bans and in incredible amount of community user reports. You say you're sure it won't happen again, but with that record in such a short amount of time, why on earth should [TC] admins believe you and risk having to waste our time again?

RE: unban request - cionada - 2024-09-01 15:29

Hi, i read it carefully, and i understand why you dont want to trust me. there was a lot going in my life this summer, and i took everything too agressive, seriously everything. now i feel like im normal and could do all this normally. hope you understand me.

RE: unban request - Nick - 2024-09-08 18:16

Hi,

I appreciate you feel you'll be able to do this all normally in the future, but I do not see much remorse for what you have already done in the past. Please make sure you fully read and understand our rules for when you return so that everyone can get along and have a good time.

Nick

Unban Request Denied
Please read our terms & conditions if you wish to appeal this ban.