[TC] Gaming Forums
Samet - (Ban Reduced by Dodo) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Unban Requests (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+----- Forum: Unban Requests - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+----- Thread: Samet - (Ban Reduced by Dodo) (/showthread.php?tid=38604)

Samet - (Ban Reduced by Dodo) - Samet - 2024-09-07 20:38

Your LFS Username: sametttpe

Time & Date of Incident: 2024-08-06

Replay / Screenshot Link: None
Replay Timestamps: None

Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: I did bad things, as an experienced player i apologise for that, i wish i hadn't written such things, i should have been more mature and not written things, i should have contacted tc admins. i apologise for that and finally i want to play on tc server as a more mature and respectful individual.

Status: Investigation Process. Updated by: Dodo. - Dodo - 2024-09-07 20:51

I have acknowledged your request
Please be patient during this review, I will reply in due course.

RE: Samet - - Dodo - 2024-09-09 15:49

Hello Samet,

First of all, thank you for understanding that your behavior that day was not in anyway acceptable. But, I'd like for you to consider how horrific and serious things you directed towards other users that day. It makes me hard to believe that 30 days of your 120 day ban have yet much changed anything, but please have this opportunity to explain to me why should we believe you on this occasion? You have contacted me through Discord and I still do have the messages logged up, but I'd want to get a proper response in this thread with true effort as your original post doesn't really bring much to the table for us.

Give me a proper explanation of your side on this issue and what you could do to improve your situation in this community from now on. As I said, I see you show some remorse and understanding in your first post, but you are not really getting deep into it, unlike you did on that day you were banned.

EDIT: Accidentally wrote "180" day ban even though it was 120 days.

RE: Samet - - Samet - 2024-09-09 18:06

First of all I really apologize again for what happened that day. something really bad happened and I couldn't control myself, the reason I couldn't control myself was because I didn't sleep the night of the incident and I wanted to drive with my friends on the TC City Driving server. and because I was sleep deprived during the incident I said things I wouldn’t normally say and for that I am sorry and regret it.

30 days has been a really long time for me and I think I have corrected myself. As for how I will behave on the server; I will stay away from unnecessary polemics, I will stay calm about in-game conflicts and contact the administrators, I will be more respectful and friendly to the players and I will be careful not to enter the game sleep deprived after these mistakes I made.

I am very, very sorry for the events that occurred. I believe I have learned my lesson and I assure you that such an incident will not occur again.

RE: Samet - - Dodo - 2024-09-10 12:42

Hello,

Thanks for this proper response, nice to see that you own up to your mistakes and are willing to improve. I am not willing to totally unban you, but to reduce your ban to 45 days in total. You now have served 34 days of your ban, which would mean that you'd still remain banned for 11 days.

Take a moment to understand that if you fail to improve your behavior and keep filling your URS with similar issues, your 120 day ban will be taken into consideration. We have zero tolerance on your tomfoolery from now on.

Please confirm you understand these conditions so we can adjust the ban length accordingly.

RE: Samet - - Samet - 2024-09-10 16:40

Thank you for your understanding, I read and accept what you said.

Status: Completed. Updated by Dodo. - Dodo - 2024-09-10 17:58

Your ban has been reduced as described
Please ensure you read our rules prior to your return to our servers.