[TC] Gaming Forums
Unban Request (Ban Expired) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Unban Requests (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+----- Forum: Unban Requests - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+----- Thread: Unban Request (Ban Expired) (/showthread.php?tid=38620)

Unban Request (Ban Expired) - Tippo - 2024-09-14 11:20

tippo

Date: 2024-09-14 09:27

I want to add screenshots but i couldn't figure out how to add one.

The reason for the ban by admin is "Wrong-way in pitlane, intentionally arguing with admin." first thing I want to say is that he banned me after asking :"do you understand now why is it not allowed to drive wrong way in pitlane" and I told him as a joke :"If you explain it in polish I would understand"
then he repeated the question again and I said :"If you Type it In upper case I would understand" also as an obvious joke then he said :"Come back once you're ready to be more mature" and banned me for 2 days. I don't understand how is this considered arguing and. I didn't break any rule by going reverse in pits. as the rule 1.3 says :" Driving on the wrong side is tolerated for short periods of time and as long nobody else gets disturbed or endangered.
This includes the wrong usage of one-way roads.
" I went back to pits with a scooter and Didn't disturb or endanger anyone. and I did it safely without harming anyone. so if it includes wrong usage of one-way roads I should be good. I dont think you can ban someone for not being "mature" like that its not allowed to joke. also I dont think its fair to ban for wrong way in pitlane since i did it SAFELY.

Administrator Message by: Frozen

Thread moved to 'Unban Requests'. Thread subject modified.

RE: Unban Request - Frozen - 2024-09-14 13:14

Hello,

This should be an unban request, not an unban appeal. I've moved your thread to the right section.

Please follow the steps described here:
https://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=2

Your thread does not follow our template. If you want to add pictures, you can upload them somewhere and provide us a link, or use the attachments option when editing your post by using the "Full Edit" option:

[Image: sQhQqHq.png]

You're currently banned for only 2 days, unban requests for bans with such a short period of time are usually not resolved before the ban is over.

The administrator who originally issued your ban has been notified
Please be patient whilst this request is reviewed.

Status: Completed. Updated by Frozen. - Frozen - 2024-09-16 09:33

Your ban has now expired
Please ensure you read our rules prior to your return to our servers.