[TC] Gaming Forums
Appeal against private channel revokation - Epicproes (Denied) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Thread: Appeal against private channel revokation - Epicproes (Denied) (/showthread.php?tid=38651)

Appeal against private channel revokation - Epicproes (Denied) - Epicproes - 2024-09-23 18:22

Your LFS Username: Epicproes

Date of Incident: 7.8.2024
Time of Incident: The incident occurred after 13.30 or 14.00 (Turkey Times)

Replay / Screenshot Link: Link of the incident: https://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=38434)

- Reasons as to why you think you deserve your rights back: Dear TC Admins, I really regret this incident and I sincerely apologize for the insults and curses I made. Considering the insults and curses I made during this period, I thought that this was a really ridiculous thing, and after that day (and with the influence of the punishment), I decided to change myself and I believe that I have changed myself. I have been careful about my behavior during this period (what you say, etc.) and I am now confident. This punishment affected me and changed me. I regret this incident and everything was a momentary anger and now I have definitely changed, you can be sure of that.

Status: Investigation Process. Updated by: Frozen. - Frozen - 2024-09-24 19:02

I have acknowledged your request
Please be patient during this review, I will reply in due course.

Hello Epicproes,

Your !ch and !pm rights were revoked because of your erratic behavior in the chat. Your private chat permissions were revoked alongside a 30 day ban that was applied not that long ago.

The revocation of your chat permissions has only been active for 18 days now, as the duration of your ban does not count towards this type of punishment that only affects you in-game.

I've discussed this with the administrator who applied the punishment and we've come to the conclusion that the punishment will stay in place for atleast two more weeks from now. This means that you're able to request the punishment to be removed again in 14 days from now, until then the punishment will stay in place.

Let me know if you have any questions or doubts.

- Frozen

RE: Appeal against private channel revokation - Epicproes - Epicproes - 2024-09-25 10:31

(2024-09-24 19:02)Frozen Wrote:  
I have acknowledged your request
Please be patient during this review, I will reply in due course.

Hello Epicproes,

Your !ch and !pm rights were revoked because of your erratic behavior in the chat. Your private chat permissions were revoked alongside a 30 day ban that was applied not that long ago.

The revocation of your chat permissions has only been active for 18 days now, as the duration of your ban does not count towards this type of punishment that only affects you in-game.

I've discussed this with the administrator who applied the punishment and we've come to the conclusion that the punishment will stay in place for atleast two more weeks from now. This means that you're able to request the punishment to be removed again in 14 days from now, until then the punishment will stay in place.

Let me know if you have any questions or doubts.

- Frozen

Yes i understand, thanks for letting me know how much days left for the revokation, as i asked every admin but they didnt give an answer, thanks for letting me know, i will have more patience. See you in 14 days!

RE: Appeal against private channel revokation - Epicproes - Frozen - 2024-09-25 12:38

Hello,

No problem. As mentioned, make a new request for the punishment to be removed in 14 days. For now the punishment will stay in place.

- Frozen

Request Denied
Please ensure you read our rules carefully.