[TC] Gaming Forums
+ A Cop Disastrously Rammed Me! (Report Archived by Vilix) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + A Cop Disastrously Rammed Me! (Report Archived by Vilix) (/showthread.php?tid=38654)

+ A Cop Disastrously Rammed Me! (Report Archived by Vilix) - alptigin41 - Yesterday 23:15

Users Involved
Your LFS Username: alptigin41

Their LFS Username(s): Mehmetgulec
Their In-game Nickname(s): ngu«jpn[COP] -

Incident Information
Date of Incident: 25.09.2024
Time of Incident: Roughly 01.40 GMT+3

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps):
- 3:15:04: I really don't know what to tell about but, as it clear in the mpr, cop crashes into my T bone with 136/kmh. And flies me to the space.

It was on purpose, he didn't even apologize. He was angry with me because of another chase. It was like a revenge ram.

Evidence
Replay / Screenshot Link(s): https://we.tl/t-HjDyeOpB2o

Confirmation
Do you confirm that your User Report meets all standards outlined in the User Report Information thread? Yes

Status: Investigation Process. Updated by: Vilix. - Vilix - Today 08:38

This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

RE: A Cop Disastrously Rammed Me! - Vilix - Today 09:32

Hello. I watched the majority of this replay to get a full picture of everything that was going on and this is simply a case of emotions running high and not much critical thinking taking place. Here are the main points:

Mehmetgulec: Knowingly went full speed into his suspect, revenge ramming them out of bounds and then laughing at them in public chat. Completely unacceptable and childish.

alptigin41:
While you tried to be respectful in the beginning of the chase, you were using a heavy mod, with a "Tank" configuration. During the end of the chase, you too rammed the cops multiple times causing them to flip. Unacceptable use of force in a chase.

Players who are playing as police in our server must be able to keep a cool head instead of letting their emotions run wild, causing issues just like in this report. Furthermore, players playing as a suspect, must also be able to remain calm and have control over their vehicle. If you take a deliberately heavy car, then you are responsible for using the correct amount of force instead of flipping cops whenever possible. Cops and robbers gameplay requires both sides to be respectful and to follow the rules.

Punishment:
Mehmetgulec: Will receive a 7 day ban for intentionally full-speed ramming a suspect in a chase to bust them, and their cop license will be revoked for 31 days as this behavior does not reflect how a cop should act.

alptigin41: You have previously received uf1 restrictions, a final warning and also a ban for poor behaviour during a chase and ramming, therefore you too will be banned for 7 days for ramming and for inappropriate force usage in a chase.

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.