[TC] Gaming Forums
- Cancellation of the ban for 7 days (Unban Request Denied by Vilix) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Unban Requests (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+----- Forum: Unban Requests - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+----- Thread: - Cancellation of the ban for 7 days (Unban Request Denied by Vilix) (/showthread.php?tid=38657)

- Cancellation of the ban for 7 days (Unban Request Denied by Vilix) - NGUXJAPON - 2024-09-25 10:05

- Your LFS Username:Mehmetgulec

- Time & Date of Incident : https://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=38654

- Replay / Screenshot Link: [img][Image: lq92Q5d.png][/img]
[img][Image: wnk2Hit.png][/img]
[img][Image: SAwd5Gc.png][/img]
[img][Image: 295ZODu.png][/img]
[img][Image: iINpEZl.png][/img]
[img][Image: 89MYA1q.png][/img]

- Replay Timestamps:

- Reasons as to why you think you deserve an unban and why you feel your unban request was unfairly denied: I think the punishment I received was excessive and I demand that it be reduced. this penalty may revoke my police license, but I think the 7 day suspension sentence is too much.

we warned him that he would not be able to take such hard hits. (SMOKEY[COP] (racing 101))
it causes me to somersault twice in the mpr and aims to get away by trying to reverse the other cops. I guess he doesn't know that the chase ends when he gets far enough away from the police.

when you watch the mpr recording between " 02:53:18 " and " 02:53:30 "
,you will see that this is a really toxic drive.
when you watch the entire chase, you will notice that he broke the rules.

the mpr record 03:12:30 - 03:12: 50 it appears that he turned the police inside out and moved forward during the time.

RE: Cancellation of the ban for 7 days - BP - 2024-09-25 11:11

This should be an unban request, not an unban appeal.

Also, I don't think you are in a position to "demand" anything from anyone. I'll chalk that up to a language barrier.

The administrator who originally issued your ban has been notified
Please be patient whilst this request is reviewed.

Status: Investigation Process. Updated by: Vilix. - Vilix - 2024-09-25 12:07

I have acknowledged your request
Please be patient during this review, I will reply in due course.

RE: Cancellation of the ban for 7 days - Vilix - 2024-09-25 15:51

I’m confused by this unban request. You say that you demand to be unbanned but you’ve not said at all why, or why you think it was harsh. What you’ve shown me is a bunch of screenshots from the chase regarding Lancer IX, who also received a 7 day ban. How do the screenshots relate to your own ban? I ask you to clarify on these points because it is not clear what you are actually requesting. (As BP said the language barrier might be an issue, I can recommend you to use DeepL translator.)

RE: Cancellation of the ban for 7 days - NGUXJAPON - 2024-09-25 18:29

(2024-09-25 15:51)Vilix Wrote:  I’m confused by this unban request. You say that you demand to be unbanned but you’ve not said at all why, or why you think it was harsh. What you’ve shown me is a bunch of screenshots from the chase regarding Lancer IX, who also received a 7 day ban. How do the screenshots relate to your own ban? I ask you to clarify on these points because it is not clear what you are actually requesting. (As BP said the language barrier might be an issue, I can recommend you to use DeepL translator.)

First of all, thank you for your suggestion. Since I could not make my own defense under the complaint title, I added the articles I prepared here. When you watch the MPR recording, you can see that in the “first chase” [COP]nikbon and LancerIX chase in agreement among themselves. This situation was forcing me and the drivers driving on the oval to constantly stop or crash, and since it was not a real chase, the police were not making proper pit stops. I joined in to end the chase and then [COP]nikbon straightened up again, even though the culprit flipped over. I called for backup and SMOKEY [COP] came but we were trying to end the chase by making pit strokes because we were not contracted with LancerIX. LancerIX started to ram us. You see, I showed a lot of goodwill and kept my calm before the accident and I warned him many times but he got angry and kept ramming more and more. I intervened a little hard, but still the impact was not hard enough to throw that car because LancerIX was driving a car of about two tons and it was not normal for the sedan car I was driving to be lifted up by the impact. I think this is a policing issue and I suggest you reconsider my punishment accordingly. I spend a lot of time on the server and I don't endanger other drivers, so I think my 7 day punishment is too much.

Thank you for your concern.

RE: Cancellation of the ban for 7 days - Vilix - 2024-09-25 20:39

Let me clarify 2 things. Firstly, I am aware of LancerIX's behavior in chases. I watched both chases and I saw that he was ramming people to flip them over. This was mentioned in the forum report reply where I referenced his inappropriate use of force and ramming. For this reason, LancerIX has been banned and has been given a strict confirmable warning that if they continue, then serious punishments will have to be issued.

Secondly however, when you decided to ram LancerIX out of bounds by going full speed into his side is not only a police matter, but a breach of general server rules too, and I have not seen you apologize or give an explanation other than that they deserved it. I will quote the rules to make this clear:

[Image: dfe2743395088c66647c27a41de3d7a8.png]

[Image: 7bb1cd7518bb4f8f1dcf042d76c396c1.png]

You broke both rules when you decided to full-speed ram your suspect to bust them. Therefore, this is not just a policing issue, it's an overall rules issue. Unfortunately, actions have consequences. I recommend that in the future if you come across a person who is frequently breaking rules or ruining gameplay, you don't take matters into your own hands but instead let admins deal with it. Your ban could have been completely avoided if you didn't ram LancerIX at the end of the chase and instead submitted a forum report Smile

Unban Request Denied
Please read our terms & conditions if you wish to appeal this ban.