[TC] Gaming Forums
Request to lift the ban (Denied) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Thread: Request to lift the ban (Denied) (/showthread.php?tid=38659)

Request to lift the ban (Denied) - Siraccjr - 2024-09-25 14:58

- Your LFS Username: Sirac.54_

- Reasons as to why you think you deserve an unban and why you feel your unban request was unfairly denied: Hello. 2 days ago I saw that I was banned for 100 days for something I didn't do. The reason was IP. I had an account called Ax56_ and I bought an S3 license for it. At first I had a large amount of money on a server called TC Driving and I transferred it to that account and my cars, then I had a friend whose family didn't allow him to invest money in the game. Recently I stopped using the account. I felt sorry for that kid and we activated my account from his computer. At first he was having fun the way I taught him, but then I felt sorry for encountering such an incident. I wish I hadn't given my account. I hadn't logged into that account for about 2-3 months anyway. In fact, I didn't know that the accounts were linked. I am an active player on this server and was about to log in to the team called [CSR]. I was very upset about such an incident. Now I'm smarter and I didn't let anyone enter my main account (Sirac.54_). There is only 1 IP on this account. I will be more conscious from now on. I want Ax56_ to be disabled. I will be angry at that child too. Please understand me. Thank you for everything

Request to lift the ban (Denied) - Siraccjr - 2024-09-25 15:46

I don't want to leave the server for 100 days

Request to lift the ban (Denied) - BP - 2024-09-25 17:06

The link between the accounts will be reviewed by management. Please be patient during this time.

RE: Request to lift the ban - Dizzle - 2024-09-27 10:38

What other LFS accounts do you have access to?

RE: Request to lift the ban - Siraccjr - 2024-09-27 13:16

Ax56_- Sirac.54_- fastranker1: My IP address is registered in the account named but I do not have access to the account. This happened in the following way: fastranker1 belongs to my close friend, he came to visit me and fastranker1 is on my computer. But I don't have access right now because it's not my account.

RE: Request to lift the ban - Dizzle - 2024-10-02 01:41

How about dieselwiesel99?

RE: Request to lift the ban - Siraccjr - 2024-10-02 03:15

(2024-10-02 01:41)Dizzle Wrote:  How about dieselwiesel99?
dieselwiesel99:In this account, the room belonging to fastranker1 had bought a second account with me just like I bought an S3 for ax56_. At first, we both kept our TC cash in this account. Afterwards, I logged into the account a few times because he wanted me to. But I didn't know that the accounts were linked, nor did we know that it was forbidden. If we knew, we wouldn't do something like that.

RE: Request to lift the ban - Dizzle - 2024-10-04 03:48

Dieselwiesel99 account was used to play on our servers after the original accounts were banned. To me this looks like ban evading. Your account is a mess.

RE: Request to lift the ban - Siraccjr - 2024-10-04 04:07

(2024-10-04 03:48)Dizzle Wrote:  Dieselwiesel99 account was used to play on our servers after the original accounts were banned. To me this looks like ban evading. Your account is a mess.
You are right, I am wrong. This ban made me aware. Can Ax56_ be locked?

(2024-10-04 04:07)Siraccjr Wrote:  
(2024-10-04 03:48)Dizzle Wrote:  Dieselwiesel99 account was used to play on our servers after the original accounts were banned. To me this looks like ban evading. Your account is a mess.
You are right, I am wrong. This ban made me aware. Can Ax56_ be locked?
But it's not like I'm avoiding the ban, I only logged in for less than 30 minutes. Just to see what's going on there. I haven't played for a long time and ignoring the ban wasn't my intention. I really want to get back to the server. Understand me, thanks

RE: Request to lift the ban - Siraccjr - 2024-10-06 17:43

Update??

RE: Request to lift the ban - Dizzle - 2024-10-07 00:37

The account links will remain in place a long with the ban for now. Also, Dieselwiesel99 will be linked. Unfortunately there is no way to prove how many accounts you actually have access too which is the reason for this situation in the first place. Id recommend all of these accounts be regained under your control and locked down so future instances can not happen.

Request Denied

Please ensure you read our rules carefully.