[TC] Gaming Forums
- SurungenTofs (Report Archived by Frozen) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: - SurungenTofs (Report Archived by Frozen) (/showthread.php?tid=38660)

- SurungenTofs (Report Archived by Frozen) - Samet - 2024-09-25 19:51

Users Involved

Your LFS Username: sametttpe

Their LFS Username(s): SurungenTofs
Their In-game Nickname(s): £»£Ó£È£Á£Ò£Ğ

Incident Information

Date of Incident: 25.09.2024
Time of Incident: 19:16

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps): 3.21.83 I call him a nice swear word for using the word ‘amınakeeeee’ because it is short for ‘amk’.

3.54.19 And here said, (oh this is samet) (max samet) his words were too offensive for me.

Description of your conversation with this user(s) about their conduct, including their reaction to your messages: I asked max samet????? to ask him what he meant by max samet,he didn't react, so I opened the forum.

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s): https://www.mediafire.com/file/vxgncpqmgjnze9m/swear+sharp.mpr/file

Confirmation

Do you confirm that your User Report meets all standards outlined in the User Report Information thread? Yes, he broke Rule 1.1&1.7

Status: Investigation Process. Updated by: Frozen. - Frozen - 2024-09-25 20:00

This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

Hello,

What exactly are you reporting in this thread? That he called you "Max Samet" that could mean anything and nothing at the same time?

Or are you reporting your own behaviour:

Quote:2024-09-25 19:20:25 One (Kyoto) surungentofs * EVERYONE * ˙SHARP : max samet
2024-09-25 19:20:33 One (Kyoto) sametttpe * EVERYONE * Tranquillo [COP] : ????????
2024-09-25 19:20:36 One (Kyoto) sametttpe * EVERYONE * Tranquillo [COP] : max samet?
2024-09-25 19:20:50 One (Kyoto) surungentofs * EVERYONE * ˙SHARP : my graphics settings max
2024-09-25 19:21:03 One (Kyoto) sametttpe * EVERYONE * Tranquillo [COP] : Saved MP replay - swear sharp bye on forum

I would like to understand what is triggering you to report something so minor while you've not done any effort to understand the situation yourself. Writing '????????' and repeating what the user has said is not the correct way to formulate a question.

- What do you mean with what you said?
- What does "max samet" mean?
- Why did you say that to me?

You did nothing of the above and went straight to a forum report. It's impossible for us to translate, decode or find out what "max" in this context means so I would like to know why you're so offended by it.

Looking forward to your reply.

- Frozen

RE: SurungenTofs - Samet - 2024-09-25 20:54

I never asked anything about his game graphics.

and this is his 2nd time, he wrote the same thing during the day, I didn't tolerate the first one, but when he wrote the 2nd one, I can understand what it was for.

also used as an insult to someone in Turkish maks(dumb) smt

An example I got from facebook is that a person argues with a customer representative and shares it as max customer representative.

https://imgur.com/a/WqkF4ng

And what would you understand if someone you disliked wrote you something like that?

RE: SurungenTofs - Frozen - Yesterday 17:01

Hello,

To be honest this simply sounds like you are trying to find a reason to punish the person you admittedly disliked. While what you describe could be true, your reasoning is simply based on the assumption he wrote that. You're technically changing the word he said to something that sounds similar, but is not what he wrote.

I'm sure you know this is something so minor that is not even worth reporting. In fact, your behaviour handling the situation would be even worse than what (as far we can translate) the user wrote. I recommend you leave each other be and prevent that you interact with each other. You two clearly do not get along well and there's no mature behaviour from any of you that will help to resolve the situation.

This being said, I'm not taking any further action, however, be reminded that we take user reports seriously. If any similar and immature behaviour happens again, both yours and his behaviour will be taken into consideration.

- Frozen

No action has been taken as explained
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.